Weather Bags do you use them?

Star B

White Lightening
It all depends on your route. I've had routes where I haven't used any on the heaviest rain days, and others where I've had to use a half a roll because nobody thinks covered porches are cool and locking your screen door is totally going to stop an intruder.

Hax

Sometimes. If it's a car bumper i'm not taking 2 of those huge bags and wasting a bunch of time messing with it.

It's weird that you'd get a complaint for something like that though. I've had 2 people call in and give me compliments because I went out of my way to keep their stuff dry.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It's weird that you'd get a complaint for something like that though.

I stuck his "casted in China" brake rotors inside the garage, to keep it dry... but he calls to complain about that. If that

Jack Ash is so protective of his red neck toys and tools, he would've locked up the garage

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Soooo a few customers phone in or sent compliments about me using weather bags last week during a heavy rainstorm... it sucked so bad my shorts and undies were soaked by the end of the night. I changed out my shoes and socks as well, using the floor heater to dry em out.

I kinda loathe doing it, since we're not paid extra for it & wastes time.

but for those homes with no covered porch or carport, I must provide the purple promise!

I'm not leaving a tv, electric guitar, computer, wood furniture , etc out in the rain & I'm not coding it 007 since I clean plate almost every day...

View attachment 225632

Yup, he saw me double bagging it & taping it shut on his surveillance cameras to call it in and value my services. Others got me on video backing up to their garage, bagging their stuff in the back of my truck, and unloading them to the side door... cameras be everywhere in my woods

I wish a :censored2: millennial would call in for us to stop using the plastic bags because it's bad for the environment and it would end up in the ocean and would be in the fish we eat... blah blah blah
I’m calling bs that anyone called in and complimented.

OrioN

The problem was I was delivering his car, motorcycle, a tv, and truck parts to his garage previously.with no incidents

Then one day, complaint! So eff that customer... I divert all future HD deliveries to Ground. He doesn't deserve my purple promise process.

His man cave/ garage is 3x bigger than the house. I'm betting he's growing weed in the back woods to afford such toys since I smell it around there...

OrioN

sketch-1544528204759.png
I’m calling bs that anyone called in and complimented.
Apparently you never received those useless certificates with some Jack Ash's signature s with no cash bonus attached to them.

Heck, I can't even use them as tp, it's thick cardboard stock

Soooo bravo Zulu, chaka khahn, or whatever floats yo boat

Last edited: