Rate Your Center Manager

Drink Craft Beer

My current one is an :censored2:. One those types who gets off on belittling others in front of your fellow co-workers so he can feel cool about himself. Next time I'm going to file for harassment.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Makes a difference in moral doesn't it?
Women have too much to prove. Glad I never had one as center manager. Had female supe once. We were both cover drivers before she went management. Dumb as a box of rocks. Didn’t make it as an an on car, so they moved her inside somewhere.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Can only rate my PVD supervisor and he gets a 3 if I'm being generous.
The lack of communication is staggering. He completely ignored my texts.
I know ya'll don't care.

rod

Retired 22 years
10 years ago mine was like an 8. Now he’s like a 3.

Somewhere along the way he started getting off on having the power that he could tell people what to do. Been downhill ever since.
Ours were changed every 5 years - just like clockwork. Some would come in ok but soon reverted to the jack-wads they were known as. Basically they were all made in the same mold.

satellitedriver

Women have too much to prove. Glad I never had one as center manager. Had female supe once. We were both cover drivers before she went management. Dumb as a box of rocks. Didn’t make it as an an on car, so they moved her inside somewhere.
Try having woman as division managers, as I have.
They did an excellent job, but did not fit into the corporate mindset.
They were too nice and caring about employees.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
I've been stuck with the same piece of crap center manager for 11 years because nobody wants them. A morbidly obese lazy reject whose best qualities ran down their mother's leg when they were squirted out.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I do think maybe this forum should only include past and present UPS workers. How the hell did those damn FedEx workers sneak in? :-)
D8937FE4-D646-4DE3-A191-BC46B3DC1324.gif