RECORD ONLINE SALES BLACK FRIDAY!

rod

Retired 22 years
I did my part. I ordered a few things I don't really need until after the 1st of the year but decided --why not now.

TheFigurehead

Eh... they can order all they want, I'm not working any harder, longer, or more often than I am required to. UPS can go ahead and blow the whole peak season, for all I care... it's not my problem.

I have a feeling this is going to be the year UPS' chickens come home to roost. They don't pay enough to get seasonal help, those that do sign on quit after a few days of getting jerked around, overworked, and experiencing the clusterfu(k that is UPS, first hand, and more importantly, we've finally reached the point where UPS' reputation precedes them with the general public. The secret is out... UPS is not a good place to work anymore. All of this, combined with a network of facilities that, even before peak starts, can't handle the volume they are forcing through... almost guarantees our failure. One decent snowstorm in a critical area, and we're in for a peak from which UPS' reputation as a reliable shipper won't recover.

Myself... I welcome it. Heads need to roll at the corporate level... lots of them.

W

What The Hawk?

It's easily gonna be a 16 hour day and I heard they're gonna be asking for helpers. I'd love to put 8 in on that but not sure how they'd be allowed to work us 24h.
I'm hoping to be a helper as well . That'd be awesome.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I am an icon.

You are a PTer.

Truth be told, I shouldn't even be talking to you.

giphy.gif

LOL

I was a helper 5 times last year on top of preloading. It was a good time.

This will be my first year as an insider going out. We literally have no people. They couldn't even secure enough seasonal drivers. No idea what they're gonna do. We don't even have enough bodies for unload or the sort, and Monday is gonna be +700% volume more than a medium-heavy day.

W

What The Hawk?

This will be my first year as an insider going out. We literally have no people. They couldn't even secure enough seasonal drivers. No idea what they're gonna do. We don't even have enough bodies for unload or the sort, and Monday is gonna be +700% volume more than a medium-heavy day.
You hear that? That's the sound of our tears hitting the floor..Lol.

I love this time of year for the utter chaos and money.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1422631543663.jpg
pamplona_bull_running_ori.jpg