Red needs our Prayers

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Isn't that re-using? Are we on a recycling plan here? Last spoke to (PM'd) red earlier this week. He said his daughter was out of the hospital, but still on all the major meds. His son, her twin, is sick now. So prayer's for the entire family!

705red

Browncafe Steward
Dill your on the list! I am sorry that I did not see this thread sooner! I was wondering where all the PMs where coming from. My baby girl came home Monday and has been on steroids, oxygen and a nebulizer all week. Her twin brother also got sick, not as bad as her but he has been put on the same meds. Its the scariest thing to go through as a parent especially during these times! 76 children have died this flu season due to the H1N1 virus, 76! That's uncalled for!

We just had a death about 25 miles south of me this week. Parents send their kids to school sick because they cant afford to miss work or are to dam lazy to tend for their sick kid which gets all the other kids sick! There should be a laws to stop parents from doing this!

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, PMs and prayers, even you Dill!!!!

upsgrunt

Red,
I'm sorry I didn't see this thread till now. I am happy that things are looking better for you and will keep your family in my prayers.

Keep the faith!

Steve

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill your on the list! I am sorry that I did not see this thread sooner! I was wondering where all the PMs where coming from. My baby girl came home Monday and has been on steroids, oxygen and a nebulizer all week. Her twin brother also got sick, not as bad as her but he has been put on the same meds. Its the scariest thing to go through as a parent especially during these times! 76 children have died this flu season due to the H1N1 virus, 76! That's uncalled for!

We just had a death about 25 miles south of me this week. Parents send their kids to school sick because they cant afford to miss work or are to dam lazy to tend for their sick kid which gets all the other kids sick! There should be a laws to stop parents from doing this!

I would like to thank everyone for the kind words, PMs and prayers, even you Dill!!!!
Red, you are usually one of the first ones to jump in and send prayers and best wishes or you start it. It was your turn. I will gladly accept being on 'the list' for that. I was not going to let this go unsaid and I would have told you this days ago if I had been able to get online.

I am so glad that baby girl is back home where she needs to be. I hope both are getting better everyday. D