Red needs our Prayers

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Red, I am sorry in advance if you disapprove but I could not let this one go.

I know there are some of you that have little love for our very outspoken resident steward from the windy city but this isn't about just Red. This is about his baby girl that is in the hospital with pnuemonia. She is 3 years old. She needs all the strength that we can muster, as do mom and dad.

Get well baby girl. Prayers to you and your family Red.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
You have my thoughts and prayers coming your way Red. Keep the faith bro.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Also here in the other Windy City, If we can do anything for you here at local 795 don`t be afraid to ask!!!

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Red I wish your family and especially your little one a speedy recovery. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

bigbrownhen

Prayers to you, your family, and little girl. It is the worst feeling in the world when our little ones are sick or hurt. You have alot of friends here who will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

bbsam

Staff member
Red, I am sorry in advance if you disapprove but I could not let this one go.

I know there are some of you that have little love for our very outspoken resident steward from the windy city but this isn't about just Red. This is about his baby girl that is in the hospital with pnuemonia. She is 3 years old. She needs all the strength that we can muster, as do mom and dad.

Get well baby girl. Prayers to you and your family Red.
There are somethings that transcend ideology, belief structures, politics, and argument of any kind. I can think of nothing more transcendant than the sickness or peril of a child. It makes everything else seem petty. Best wishes, thoughts and prayers for you and your family, Red.