Rehiring process

Danphan98

I got fired for not showing up due to too many issues goin on with my car . Its 6 months later I am trying to reapply to a facility closer to my home. When I apply it says a message stating as a former employee of the company I can't be rehired .

How long would I have to wait to be rehired

KOG72

I’m full of it
I got fired for not showing up due to too many issues goin on with my car . Its 6 months later I am trying to reapply to a facility closer to my home. When I apply it says a message stating as a former employee of the company I can't be rehired .

Sorry to tell you this but they will not rehire you

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger

Not showing up to work? You’re not getting hired again.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.

Reapply under a different name

Shift Inhibit

What was your job at ups?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

A long time……never?

Shift Inhibit

Loader and unloader
I only assumed u can't ever be rehired if u steal something 😒.
Try & talk to a full time supervisor at your old Building & see if they can wipe your record clean on computer. Throw some cash at the problem. Turnover is high in the pt ranks . We always need people

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Did you get your whip fixed

Box Ox

When I apply it says a message stating as a former employee of the company I can't be rehired .

bn.jpeg