Republican voter suppression acoss this country! Lets see how far that goes!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
That system already EXISTS you people. Its called REGISTRATION.

Once registered, you dont have to prove anything more than that. Thats why they call it REGISTRATION.

Sheesh , sometimes, I dont think you actually think anything out.

TOS.
Just because you are REGISTERED to vote does not mean you don't have to show ID.

Showing ID is not a hardship.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just because you are REGISTERED to vote does not mean you don't have to show ID.

Showing ID is not a hardship.

GET OVER it.

The courts disagree with you and thats ALL that matters. You can beat that drum to death all you want, but voter suppression is being overturned every week by the courts and there is nothing you can do or say about it.

You can whine, cry, Blitch and moan all you want, but an ID at the polls is NO longer a necessary evil. A simple telephone bill will suffice.

TOS.

realbrown1

GET OVER it.

The courts disagree with you and thats ALL that matters. You can beat that drum to death all you want, but voter suppression is being overturned every week by the courts and there is nothing you can do or say about it.

You can whine, cry, Blitch and moan all you want, but an ID at the polls is NO longer a necessary evil. A simple telephone bill will suffice.

TOS.
There's always higher courts with different opinions to go to.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There's always higher courts with different opinions to go to.

Desperate people say desperate things..

All the courts ruled that the voters rights act was violated, and the SCOTUS will NEVER overturn those decisions. Remember, if you forgot, there are only 8 justices and a tie goes to the lower courts..

DOH!

Maybe you forgot.

Than again, maybe ...

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Desperate people say desperate things..

All the courts ruled that the voters rights act was violated, and the SCOTUS will NEVER overturn those decisions. Remember, if you forgot, there are only 8 justices and a tie goes to the lower courts..

DOH!

Maybe you forgot.

Than again, maybe ...

TOS.
The SCOTUS can overturn any lower court ruling.

However, with a current 8 person court, this may be unlikely until after Trump is sworn in and nominates a new Justice.

BrownArmy

They would still be valid providing the name, address and signiture match the voter registration logs.

Nothing else can be done there unless we toss the whole absentee voting system.

So, realistically, it's easier to game the vote via absentee ballot, than it is by in-person voting?

newfie

Man, you will repeat everything you hear on fox news wont you.

acutually he is repeating what he read from the DNC staffer emails which are available on a number of sources that would be:

upload_2016-8-4_20-17-8.png

and make you:

upload_2016-8-4_20-18-11.png

realbrown1

Why don't you show up in person and show ID? Don't care enough about your country and the integrity of of our voting system to bother yourself to vote in person with ID?
Because I leave my house to go to work before the polls open, and may not make it home by 8pm when the polls close.

Heck, I may still be working at 8pm.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Because I leave my house to go to work before the polls open, and may not make it home by 8pm when the polls close.

Heck, I may still be working at 8pm.
So you're against things that might make it easier to commit voter fraud, unless it inconveniences you personally....
That's what I figured.