Residential Driveway

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It happens sometimes. Usually its because when people put in a driveway they design it JUST big enough to turn their VW Bug around in.
So by me, flag lots are required to have an emergency turn around so fire trucks, etc can maneuver. One by one, homeowners are covering them over.

JJinVA

I just do what Amazon does and drop it into first, gun it, do a super fast doughnut and get out of their yard before they see me

D

Deleted member 77202

I think you're making a big deal outta nothing.

They turn around in my driveway too, and I've never gave it a second thought.

Don't call the company; it could cost a person his/her job.

If it bothers you that much, then politely speak to the driver about it.

Perhaps -- since we are all living in these very uncertain & unpredictable times -- you could put your energy into finding things to be grateful for each day, show kindness toward people you don't know, and appreciate the men & women who drive the trucks that contain the goods you need to live a comfortable life.

chicken alfredo

I think you're making a big deal outta nothing.

They turn around in my driveway too, and I've never gave it a second thought.

Don't call the company; it could cost a person his/her job.

If it bothers you that much, then politely speak to the driver about it.

Perhaps -- since we are all living in these very uncertain & unpredictable times -- you could put your energy into finding things to be grateful for each day, show kindness toward people you don't know, and appreciate the men & women who drive the trucks that contain the goods you need to live a comfortable life.
Umm , wrong . We are trained to NOT use driveways . Case closed . This is the delivery industry, not a warm fuzzy Campbell’s soup commercial . 🙄

gman042

Been around the block a few times
So what is the nature of your complaint? Is it the simple fact that the driver is using your personal property to do his business OR is it more along the lines that IF he is sooo inconsiderate as to use your driveway to turn his truck around safely that you feel you should be compensated in some way?