Residual pay?

Ziplocked

I was hired on in late-July as a loader. My co-worker at the time, now a part-time supervisor, told me we got a residual check once we got a raise. So basically, a dollar raise would mean a dollar per hour for all hours worked at the previous pay. Is this true?

(I'm not sure what to believe up there yet.)

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I was hired on in late-July as a loader. My co-worker at the time, now a part-time supervisor, told me we got a residual check once we got a raise. So basically, a dollar raise would mean a dollar per hour for all hours worked at the previous pay. Is this true?

(I'm not sure what to believe up there yet.)
Yes, that is correct.

PT Car Washer

Key word there is "All the local supplements". I already hear people complaining that it passed in our local so why don't we get our raise?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Basically waiting on Louisville and Philly Air Hub. But good luck with those. Last time I saw, they were both far away from passing.

Ziplocked

Ugh.

I hate it when google is broke.

I looked up "residual pay-UPS" in google before posting and didn't see anything. You must get real tired of UPS related questions on a UPS message board.

Another co-worker of mine said he had never heard of this residual pay, he's worked for UPS for a year and a half. WTH?

barnyard

KTM rider
It is really called, "back pay". A person with UPS 1.5 years would not have heard of it because they have not been around during a contract negotiation that went past the contract expiration date.

Peruse the "Union issues" sub forum. Go beyond the 1st page.