Retention bonus

Abe Excode

This might not be the appropriate place to put this. I don't know if everyone is getting theirs cancelled but why exactly is it getting cancelled? This is a big part of the pay check. So everybody losing this + getting their hours cut? Can somebody provide an explanation as to why this is happening and if it is only happening at my hub?

boxdust

you don't deserve a bonus to walk in the door 5 days a week. that's what a job is. you wake up put your panties on, go to work and make an hourly wage. it's complete BS to think you deserve more because you walked in the door and took a 4 hr :censored2:.

542thruNthru

This might not be the appropriate place to put this. I don't know if everyone is getting theirs cancelled but why exactly is it getting cancelled? This is a big part of the pay check. So everybody losing this + getting their hours cut? Can somebody provide an explanation as to why this is happening and if it is only happening at my hub?

They are doubling ours here in Feb. $400 a week.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

It's not contractual. The company gaveth, now they taketh away. When everyone quits after losing a huge chunk of their pay, maybe the company will realize they need to stop jerking people around if they want a workforce...

giphy (17).gif

BrownRecycler

Money make people soft. When a company offer you bonus, you should have take that offer as a temporary basis.

Now, when they took it away, you know how a person on welfare feel. It burns!

CoolStoryBro

Retaining you is no longer a high priority.
It's UPS' sway of saying you are welcome to leave.

Abe Excode

you don't deserve a bonus to walk in the door 5 days a week. that's what a job is. you wake up put your panties on, go to work and make an hourly wage. it's complete BS to think you deserve more because you walked in the door and took a 4 hr :censored2:.
If nobody deserves it they shouldn't have added it in the first place. They will regret this when they lose worker or people stop coming in on time.

CoolStoryBro

If nobody deserves it they shouldn't have added it in the first place. They will regret this when they lose worker or people stop coming in on time.

Are you serious? They wanted people to stay during the holidays. After the holidays they don't care if people quit.
People are free to stop coming in.

UPS can do whatever they want.