Retired but not dead yet? What Hobbies play a roll in your retirement day's?

Shiftless

Do you play with vehicles (Hot Rods, Customs, Trailer Queens), Motorcycles, Boat's, Planes, Off Road stuff or ??? What trips your trigger that keeps the spark alive?

Shiftless

I got G-Kids too!

But I get them involved in my hobbies! You should see their faces and comments when Grandpa has a Hot Rod out and they are willing to go for a ride! Fun to pin them in the seat and watch their eyes bug out! They LOVE my sidecar rigs just as much. My son takes them for rides and they are all smiles.
I take them and usually G-ma is yelling at me to quit flying the chair with her Grandkids in it!!! You should see their faces after a ride with the demented old man! Its like the old days of a micro brake in a pkg car! OH wait all the youngins dont have a clue what that was like!

Today is one of the first times I missed a soccer practice with my Granddaughter. Had to happen. Fun being retired and enjoying all the sports and school events with my G-kids!

HEY DID I TELL YA I LOVE BEING RETIRED!!!!

RetiredIE

Retirement is VASTLY underrated
I work out every single day. I also fish a LOT. We go to movies much more often then when I was working. Spend time focusing on my wants and needs instead of UPS's wants and needs. Being retired is a great gig if you can swing it!

bbsam

Staff member
I’m not retired but I have a lot of free time every week that I spend volunteering with field maintenance at a local soccer club.

Been In Brown Too Long

Ex-Package Donkey
I've got myself a jam room/recording studio. 25 or so guitars, a Marshall stack or two, a few basses, and a drum kit. Basically, I'm annoying the friend outta my neighbors daily now!

Otherwise I'm hanging out by the pool with a cocktail or 12. Then I spreckle in a round of golf every other day or so.

In other words...I am living the good life! Retirement is everything I dreamed it would be when I was still buried under 50 stops in the back of a package car at 9pm!!!

tarbar66

12 years retired and not enough hours in a day. I volunteer in a few different community groups. Helping neighbors and friends with health issues that need help too.
Family and grandchildren are always on the calendar first.
A lot of travel when we can fit it in.

twoweeled

I wonder how I ever worked, and had a life. Motorcycles, shooting, cycling, library, wine in so many ways, Napa and Temecula regularly, Bourbon is becoming very interesting as well as dispensaries. Stock market is at the top of my list I think. Thought I'd get rid of the gardner when I retired, think again! I can't believe I'll never work again. Wow! Let's see what edibles are about today

TyWQlr7vdzZ8oFE8Bfq28vG2lifaFFcX_lg.jpg