Retiree Insurance

quad decade guy

And that's why I put money in the 401K plan so I don't have to do this job for 40 to 45 years

I want to enjoy my life a little bit
And so?

I enjoy my life now. Do and have things some people on BC could only dream of....

You want to enjoy your life a "little bit"......

I want to enjoy mine a lot.

These people that retire "early" and then get a job makes very little sense to me.

You may not do this job for 40-45 years.....but most folks worked 40 years somewhere. There's no difference...

Even if you are a Walmart greeter....you are still working.

And so?

I enjoy my life now. Do and have things some people on BC could only dream of....

You want to enjoy your life a "little bit"......

I want to enjoy mine a lot.

These people that retire "early" and then get a job makes very little sense to me.

You may not do this job for 40-45 years.....but most folks worked 40 years somewhere. There's no difference...

Even if you are a Walmart greeter....you are still working.
You.cant buy time, no matter how many toys you have

I guess I'm not obsessed with time.

Life is what it is....

We work....then die.

I'm not just not enamored with the idea of living a long time. I want to be vibrant and have all my faculties....then check out.

Notice: not a lot of 80 yo. pilots or vette owners.....See?
Don't you want to have more time off so you can enjoy fruits of your labor from all of years you worked here?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I guess I'm not obsessed with time.

Life is what it is....

We work....then die.

I'm not just not enamored with the idea of living a long time. I want to be vibrant and have all my faculties....then check out.

Notice: not a lot of 80 yo. pilots or vette owners.....See?
not a lot of dead people that are pilots or vette owners either...... just saying

not a lot of dead people that are pilots or vette owners either...... just saying

oldngray

nowhere special

Thebrownblob

Biden will probably be buried with his 'vette too
Really kind of a jerk move if you think about it, why not leave it so that another person can enjoy it? Its doing nothing for you in the ground. I remember when my daughter was little she used to not finish her hamburger and her brother would ask her if he could have it, she would lick the hamburger and then hand it to him😂.

Really kind of a jerk move if you think about it, why not leave it so that another person can enjoy it? Its doing nothing for you in the ground. I remember when my daughter was little she used to not finish her hamburger and her brother would ask her if he could have it, she would lick the hamburger and then hand it to him😂.
Some people love money and objects more than they do people

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
1650727967774.png

wouldnt this be classified as a "vette' too?