Retro Check Help

PTPunchingBag

No, before you guys even say a word, I’m not wondering when I’ll get the retro check. On 8/1/18, I was making $11. Now on 4/20/19, I’m making $11.50. I have a spreadsheet showing how many hours I worked, how much I should expect, OT hours worked and how much OT I should expect. Now I’m making $11.50, so every hour I work I earn $1.50 instead of $2. Would OT now be $2.50 instead of $3? Also is anyone else making a spreadsheet with all their hours so they can show the company in case UPS tries to :censored2: them over? My old man had done something similar before he became a driver and they tried shorting him some money back then too.

No, before you guys even say a word, I’m not wondering when I’ll get the retro check. On 8/1/18, I was making $11. Now on 4/20/19, I’m making $11.50. I have a spreadsheet showing how many hours I worked, how much I should expect, OT hours worked and how much OT I should expect. Now I’m making $11.50, so every hour I work I earn $1.50 instead of $2. Would OT now be $2.50 instead of $3? Also is anyone else making a spreadsheet with all their hours so they can show the company in case UPS tries to :censored2: them over? My old man had done something similar before he became a driver and they tried shorting him some money back then too.
Overtime is $2.25 on your retro after 4/20

Last edited:

WTFm8

Don’t forget your anniversary date for the annual raise.

542thruNthru

giphy-9.gif