RETRO PAY IF I MOVE

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have worked under the old contract, the entire contract. But just recently had to go on disability. So the time I worked under the old contract would be counted for retro pay?

Nope.

Retro pay is only awarded if we work past the expiration of this contract (7/31/18) and is only for hours worked from 8/1/18 until the new contract is ratified.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
B9BE139B-3650-42BF-9BF8-42E4077B1F53.gif
Thread is over

Big Babooba

I have worked under the old contract, the entire contract. But just recently had to go on disability. So the time I worked under the old contract would be counted for retro pay?
You will only get retro pay for all hours worked between the expiration of the present contract and ratification of the new contract assuming that there will be an increase in wages. You would only get the difference between the two pay rates.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nope.

Retro pay is only awarded if we work past the expiration of this contract (7/31/18) and is only for hours worked from 8/1/18 until the new contract is ratified.

You will only get retro pay for all hours worked between the expiration of the present contract and ratification of the new contract assuming that there will be an increase in wages. You would only get the difference between the two pay rates.