Retro Pay

cynic

We were talking about the retro paycheck we'd all be receiving during our sort this morning and came to the conclusion that no matter what, we're still making a helluva lot more money by grieving working FT/PT sup's each week than the raise will ever provide. :greedy: A big round of applause to all you working sup's out there, my wallet thanks you.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We were talking about the retro paycheck we'd all be receiving during our sort this morning and came to the conclusion that no matter what, we're still making a helluva lot more money by grieving working FT/PT sup's each week than the raise will ever provide. :greedy: A big round of applause to all you working sup's out there, my wallet thanks you.

Looks like your hub has people with some real stones. Wish i had atleast one of those people in my hub. Sups are working like crazy, and I know damn well that they be doing work when the drivers come in early (with their pickups) and no union pters except car washers are on the clock. Car washers are all management material - sad. Pters are getting their work stolen the most, plus on top of that - they are getting compensated poorly and 90% of them probably could qualify for welfare/government benefits - sad. And the union doesnt even care.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I wouldn't get my hopes up so high yet. There are like 17 sups out there that need to pass. Do you think that all of them are going to get passed in the second round? Not plausible. Expect your retro around christmas or the beginning of next yr.

upschuck

We need to know more info like are you PT/FT in progression? because you may have gotten a progression raise during that period which would have cut your retro. If you are full scale, then you got the cheated.

upschuck

Can you explain PT/FT in progression?

I'm assuming that you are FT with a seniority date of about mid to end of March. On your seniority date, you should have gotten your yearly raise, which would of gone to 18.45, 20.75 or top rate(from 17.25, 18.45, or 20.75 respectively), which is well over the 70¢ raise that you would have gotten before. Therefore you don't get the 70¢ for the time after your seniority date because you received it in your paycheck.

Assumption of no OT hours.