Retro check amount

Lashonda White

The contract terms went into affect from Aug 1st . so anyone that was employed during that time is owe .70 cents per hour more . Even if you quit before ratification , you still work during the period as part of the Union .

I didn't receive a retro check and no one can tell me why. My preload supervisor hates me so she won't help me, because I grieved her because she took 25 minutes of my time before she laid me off for the day for no I reason. I have been working since November 7th 2018. I reapplied after being pick after season and signed with the union February 26th 2019. Then I became I'll March 8th and was hospitalized. Came back to work on May. I feel as if I should have received one, but I'm being told differently. Any suggestions for me will be greatly appreciated.

I didn't receive a retro check and no one can tell me why. My preload supervisor hates me so she won't help me, because I grieved her because she took 25 minutes of my time before she laid me off for the day for no I reason. I have been working since November 7th 2018. I reapplied after being pick after season and signed with the union February 26th 2019. Then I became I'll March 8th and was hospitalized. Came back to work on May. I feel as if I should have received one, but I'm being told differently. Any suggestions for me will be greatly appreciated.
Maybe a couple of bucks at the very most.