Retro Pay

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
This is a sad joke. Ups is the devil. They will not pay our retro check before a 3 day weekend that most retailers of all kinds have biggest sales of the year. They are the devil I tell u.

nipperr21

Regular check deposits on Thursday. I checked balance in my account today and had a deposit. Like I said no paper stub and nothing showing on upsers. Only showing yesterday's regular paycheck stub on upsers.

Sent using BrownCafe App

nipperr21

Having nothing to go by, and calculating net pay to what I probably grossed with 40 hours plus overtime for approximately nine months, taxed about $600!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Spicybrother

Mine should be about $49.00 per week for all weeks owed. Increase 401k to absorb the first raise. Will increase 401k again to absorb the second raise in Aug. Pay will stay the same but retirement savings should increase. Blowing the whole retro check on beach weekend with wife and daughter.

UPS WORKHORSE

I'm going to save my money. I can only imagine the hassle that is going to come about with the next contract. I'm going to create my own personal strike fund. Just in case. Hopefully we won't though. We need to plan for the next contract vote, because we are yet to see if our new health care is financially sustainable. If not, it will be an issue for the next contract. I guess I have 4 years to save. I'm personally going to put $5 a week away.

Sent using BrownCafe App

redrooster

WOOF WOOF
I'm going to save my money. I can only imagine the hassle that is going to come about with the next contract. I'm going to create my own personal strike fund. Just in case. Hopefully we won't though. We need to plan for the next contract vote, because we are yet to see if our new health care is financially sustainable. If not, it will be an issue for the next contract. I guess I have 4 years to save. I'm personally going to put $5 a week away.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Haha!

bumped

Sent using BrownCafe App

You better save more, because $1000 isn't going to get you very far for a strike fund.

PeasAndCarrots

Pending now. Woot woot!

::edit::
Some background info. I've was a pt handler for 7 years, started cover driving last august. Retro was $622. Way more than I thought it was going to be.

Last edited:

MethodsMan

So i take it I won't be seeing a retro check since I'm still in progression? Even though other people in my local are seeing there's as pending....Or does it vary by bank.

PS. I started driving on the old contract.

undies

When do you normally get your paycheck? Friday? If so you should have your retro tomorrow.

Tee-hee. Sarcasm my friend. We get our checks on Thursday, but the deposit does not go into effect until early Friday morning. No second deposit for me and I'm not in a rush to get it!