Retro Pay

tre305

Just woke up to see mine in my account, but I cant help but wonder why it seems so low. I was under the assumption that it'd be 4 figures. I'm on the preload, been there for 6 years and during peak we were pulling 10-11 hour shifts. Hell we were coming in at 11pm on Sunday nights working all the way up to 6-7am. Could it be possible they split the retro pay? Or just taxed the hell out of it?

Sent using BrownCafe App

nystripe96

Got my retro check as well via direct deposit. After careful calculation it comes out to exactly 1/2 of what I was expecting to receive. Leaves me to believe that the retro checks are coming in multiple installments. Hopefully I'm correct, cuz my check is too low to be correct. I've calculated everything

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

Got my retro check as well via direct deposit. After careful calculation it comes out to exactly 1/2 of what I was expecting to receive. Leaves me to believe that the retro checks are coming in multiple installments. Hopefully I'm correct, cuz my check is too low to be correct. I've calculated everything

Sent using BrownCafe App

Thought mine was low also, but haven't done the homework that you have.......

flyersfan

Was it deposited at the same time as your regular check?
Will it show up on the UPS website when reviewing your Friday regular paycheck?My paycheck is only there right now,but going to look at my checking acct.later today to see if anything is pending.

Bottom rung

So i take it I won't be seeing a retro check since I'm still in progression? Even though other people in my local are seeing there's as pending....Or does it vary by bank.

PS. I started driving on the old contract.
Drivers in progression only get the seventy untill their seniority date when your progression raise surpassed the seventy.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just woke up to see mine in my account, but I cant help but wonder why it seems so low. I was under the assumption that it'd be 4 figures. I'm on the preload, been there for 6 years and during peak we were pulling 10-11 hour shifts. Hell we were coming in at 11pm on Sunday nights working all the way up to 6-7am. Could it be possible they split the retro pay? Or just taxed the hell out of it?

Sent using BrownCafe App
No FT checks are likely a little over 1k you would if needed a lot more than just a month of longer hours to reach that level.