Retro Pay

hardcharger

I received mine yesterday morning , direct deposit But my bank always has my paycheck available on Thursday mornings instead of Friday. There was a few other drivers who received theirs also bec we had the same bank or a bank that also does the same. Mine was little over a grand. So I got my paycheck thurs and woke up Friday to another nice surprise. Thanks ups. It's gonna be a great 3 day weekend

Semper Fi

jjustinn

It seems like I got totally cheated I've been at ups as a part-time package handler for 8 months which means I should've got $1.50 for every hour worked my first 90 days correct?? Which equals roughly $1.50 x 100hrs a month for 3 months (300hrs)...that's about $300 dollars....about$300 was deposited in my account but what about the other 5 months I've worked??

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Rather than get all frustrated over something you can't control why don't you wait until Tuesday morning and check your retro paystub on upsers.com?

On a side note, it is redundant to use both the $ and the word "dollars" together, as in $300 dollars. $ means "dollars"---well, I guess in your case, not as many as you thought. :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Still looking for confirmation 401k was taken out.

The stubs should be online Tuesday morning.

If you didn't change anything on your 401k or W-4 in the past 2 weeks the retro should have the same deductions. I zeroed out my 401k and increased my W-4 to 9 to get the most bang for the buck from this check. I will reset my 401k Tuesday and my W-4 on Thursday.

tre305

No FT checks are likely a little over 1k you would if needed a lot more than just a month of longer hours to reach that level.
Hmm that makes sense. Thinking back on it, I wanna say those over 8 hour shifts were only during the last two weeks before Christmas. But what I got paid $500, I really made during one week of peak with the hours. But like its been said, I guess we'll have to wait til Tuesday to see what's what.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DoctorMario

Everyone has been getting theirs deposited but I haven't yet. Just curious if they're still people who haven't gotten it yet. And yes im entitled to one..been at ups 10 yrs.

Sent using BrownCafe App