Retroactive checks

ihateloading

I want to make this as less confusing as possible so Simply put, my retro check pay stub states I worked 573 straight hours between August 1st and when we got the raise to $15 (from $10.35). I calculated 599 hours altogether but Ill look into that later.

It states I worked 22.26 OT hours and 4.92 double time hours(which seems right). I was paid the difference of $3.975 & $5.30 respectively

Where I’m lost is no where on my pay stub does it say I was paid the difference between $10.35 and $15 ($4.65) for my straight hours. I know for a while (about 3 weeks) I was paid $10.60 an hour instead of $10.35, and my retro check states that ($4.40 being the difference). BUT, for 457.69 straight hours I was paid $2.65 or The difference between $10.35 and $13 an hour and 52.81 straight hours paid at the difference of $2.40 an hour.

I make $15 an hour so why is such a large portion being paid for the difference between $13 or lower?

I hope this wasn’t to confusing. I plan to talk to my union steward tomorrow but I just want to make sure I’m not tripping lol

watdaflock?

I want to make this as less confusing as possible .....blah.... blah..... blah......blah.... blah..... blah.....blah.... blah..... blah.....blah.... blah..... blah.....blah.... blah..... blah......blah.... blah..... blah.....blah.... blah..... blah.....blah.... blah..... blah....
I hope this wasn’t to confusing. I plan to talk to my union steward tomorrow.....lol

First off- when did you get your retro check?

You should have talked to stu' in the first place and not posted here.

Hope this helps.

textat3

Retro Checks are being diverted to United Way as part of new contract improvements negotiated by the committee. The union said we don't need the money and the company said the math was just too "crazy". Full timers will get credit for a $250 United Way donation and part timers will be credited with $50. I believe all donations go to the Boys Club of Atlanta. Rumor has it that when Hall told UPS the Boys Club has been known as the Boys and Girls Club for years, Abney responded that this club was indeed called the Boys Club of Atlanta....like the Boys and Girls Club, only better.

Yolo

Seems like the retrod you up to $13. Which is the starting pay in the new contract. I don't think areas that are bumping up to $15 will see that on the retros.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I want to make this as less confusing as possible so Simply put, my retro check pay stub states I worked 573 straight hours between August 1st and when we got the raise to $15 (from $10.35). I calculated 599 hours altogether but Ill look into that later.

It states I worked 22.26 OT hours and 4.92 double time hours(which seems right). I was paid the difference of $3.975 & $5.30 respectively

Where I’m lost is no where on my pay stub does it say I was paid the difference between $10.35 and $15 ($4.65) for my straight hours. I know for a while (about 3 weeks) I was paid $10.60 an hour instead of $10.35, and my retro check states that ($4.40 being the difference). BUT, for 457.69 straight hours I was paid $2.65 or The difference between $10.35 and $13 an hour and 52.81 straight hours paid at the difference of $2.40 an hour.

I make $15 an hour so why is such a large portion being paid for the difference between $13 or lower?

I hope this wasn’t to confusing. I plan to talk to my union steward tomorrow but I just want to make sure I’m not tripping lol
Lay off the drugs kid, it will fry the brain! Next thing you know, people will start looking the same!
20181027_074138.jpg
20181027_074249.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

And here we go

Congrats your the first of many threads on this subject