Returning from military leave.

PT Car Washer

I was on active duty when my kids were born and with Champus my daughter cost $25 and my son $45. That was because we wanted a semi-private room.

The OP will not be eligible for VA healthcare but can take advantage of their other benefits, most notably the VA mortgage program.
The OP is still on active duty status until August 2015.

Thanks everyone. Not aware of the post deployment 6 year coverage. They did not talk about that at all at transistion class. I plan on excercising the rest of my VA benefits though. I am eligible for Tricare purchase for the year after I'm out. Contemplating reserves, mostly for medical.

Just found out TEAMCARE won't kick in for me upon my return to UPS until my 8 week "reestablish employment" period is over. So stressed right now

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Does anyone have any experience with reserve obligations and employment at UPS?
Inform your sup in advance of what days you need off and that is that. I have a couple National Guardsmen on my shift. They usually let me know way in advance. When you have to do your two weeks (Pardon my lack of knowledge if it is more or less) bring in a copy of your orders and you're good to go.