RH wants to be head of the LA Federation Of Labor

SoCalUPS

Wants to be the big cheese in Los Angeles, he can't even handle his own Local 396. Another Hoffa disciple that needs to go. I know two specific UPS Members who used to be on his slate that can tell you all his dirty secrets.

Hofficer Hater

RH is an opportunist token. He couldn't even win his own local in 2016 for the Hoffa slate he was part of.

For the past decade he's been playing the race card trying to take JC 42 from the ex UPS supervisor Randy C and has failed.

Both Rome A and hall have already contacted him to run on their slates. Hall had offered him the Secretary-Treasurer spot, unknown what Rome has offered. Apparently OZ has also offered him as spot, but nothing as prestigious as the #2 spot.

As the opportunist that he is, RH will hold back as much as possible before he jumps on the winning slate. Make no mistake, Rome and Hall have zero chances on beating a Zuckerman ticket. Don't be surprised if O'Brien is busted before the convention. Sources all over say he will be implicated in the current John Coli scandal.

As for the LA Federation of Labor, I hope they aren't stupid enough to vote RH to lead them. That would be devastating to the entire labor movement in Los Angeles.

SoCalUPS

RH is an opportunist token. He couldn't even win his own local in 2016 for the Hoffa slate he was part of.

For the past decade he's been playing the race card trying to take JC 42 from the ex UPS supervisor Randy C and has failed.

Both Rome A and hall have already contacted him to run on their slates. Hall had offered him the Secretary-Treasurer spot, unknown what Rome has offered. Apparently OZ has also offered him as spot, but nothing as prestigious as the #2 spot.

As the opportunist that he is, RH will hold back as much as possible before he jumps on the winning slate. Make no mistake, Rome and Hall have zero chances on beating a Zuckerman ticket. Don't be surprised if O'Brien is busted before the convention. Sources all over say he will be implicated in the current John Coli scandal.

As for the LA Federation of Labor, I hope they aren't stupid enough to vote RH to lead them. That would be devastating to the entire labor movement in Los Angeles.
On point, if there's a photo op with immigrants, RH is there. If the photo op is with Blacks, he shows up in Memphis. He's a snake. The only thing that keeps him in his Local is that many members don't vote.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

3557476B-D700-45DE-8704-CAC79C3462C4.png
You mean stuff like this? Who knows the issue with this photo?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
On point, if there's a photo op with immigrants, RH is there. If the photo op is with Blacks, he shows up in Memphis.

Since when is showing support for the members.... wrong ?

And he's traveling to Memphis, for a photo op ?

Right.

Not on the Union's dime.

View attachment 260675 You mean stuff like this? Who knows the issue with this photo?

One IBT Vice President shaking hands with another.

I don't see a problem.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Since when is showing support for the members.... wrong ?

And he's traveling to Memphis, for a photo op ?

Right.

Not on the Union's dime.

One IBT Vice President shaking hands with another.

I don't see a problem.
The problem is that neither of those people are Coli

What'dyabringmetoday???

Oooh I know I know I know!!! That’s NOT Coli!

That’s The Real John Murphy...

Not John friend. Murphy (friend stands for Fake) aka Mister Burns aka Scrawny John Murphy aka Weasel aka Hoffa’s Ballfluffer
Don't you realize that you are only supposed to cheer on the Teamsters and babble away about all of the selfless things that they do? Lol.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver

Apparently, you think the draw on that slate is Zuckerman?