Richard Hooker pulls no punches on CNN

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Ups is the enemy!!!!
They will cause the strike!!
Do not blame your workers!!!
Get the stick out your ass and just let us do our jobs and go home you :censored2:s!!!!

Mutineer

CNN anchor referred to us as "crucial to the nation's economy". Hmmm. Interesting to have that narrative being pushed already.

Yup. LMAO!

The puppet strings have been pulled and the narrative has been set.

You lazy, selfish, overpaid box-donkeys need to deliver yer boxes or you'll ruin the economy fer everyone else!

Also, you'll kill granny.

Cowboy Mac

Completely agree.
I may be in the minority here, but I don't think this interview played well for us to someone who isn't familiar with the situation.
Yeah I hate to agree because I like Richard Hooker and I think he has a lot of great input on Roswell Hub, but I think he could have answered the questions better so the average person could empathize with us. I probably would have dressed up a bit more for national tv as well.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Because to them, we are UPS. We are the polite, hard-working drivers who deliver their packages and they see every day. Not the dirty rat management.
Exactly!!! That’s gonna be our biggest hurdle to overcome. Nobody sees the person doing dispatch, loading and unloading trucks, cleaning the hub etc. to the layperson we are ups so that’s what their opinion is based off of.

rod

Retired 22 years
The outside world has never and will never understand. To them all you do is drive around all day and deliver a few boxes. Get used to it.

Completely agree.
I may be in the minority here, but I don't think this interview played well for us to someone who isn't familiar with the situation.

Yeah I hate to agree because I like Richard Hooker and I think he has a lot of great input on Roswell Hub, but I think he could have answered the questions better so the average person could empathize with us. I probably would have dressed up a bit more for national tv as well.

I hate this because I also like Richard Hooker and his insight on @RoswellHub, but he was in over his head. You want "the working man" out there speaking for us, but someone maybe a little more well-spoken and can put on a nice shirt to show that we're also professionals, not just laborers. Idk, I'm not sure I'd have all the answers and keep it together knowing I'm interviewing for national news. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Thebrownblob

I hate this because I also like Richard Hooker and his insight on @RoswellHub, but he was in over his head. You want "the working man" out there speaking for us, but someone maybe a little more well-spoken and can put on a nice shirt to show that we're also professionals, not just laborers. Idk, I'm not sure I'd have all the answers and keep it together knowing I'm interviewing for national news. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thankfully, it was on CNN and probably no one watched it😂