Richard Hooker pulls no punches on CNN

Commercial Inside Release

@qdg2 Yahoo still has hundreds of comments on every fresh article posted. If you haven't updated your browser in a while, or if you are running certain ad-blockers they won't show.

Just know, they have an advertisement masquerading as an article, every 2-3 posts. They don't allow comments on their advertisements.

Yahoo, NYPost, Daily Mail, Fox News all are making big strides toward market share, because of the comments. People care 3x more about the discussions, than the damn article.

It is the butt-hurt elites, that are terrified of comments and discussion.
(Hi Carol! Call me.)

qdg2

@qdg2 Yahoo still has hundreds of comments on every fresh article posted. If you haven't updated your browser in a while, or if you are running certain ad-blockers they won't show.

Just know, they have an advertisement masquerading as an article, every 2-3 posts. They don't allow comments on their advertisements.

Yahoo, NYPost, Daily Mail, Fox News all are making big strides toward market share, because of the comments. People care 3x more about the discussions, than the damn article.

It is the butt-hurt elites, that are terrified of comments and discussion.
(Hi Carol! Call me.)
Naw, nobody cares......

Just like BC......nobody cares....

The maybe dozen of folks here.....

Pullman Brown

I am going to have to disagree with you guys. After reading the publics comments on this whole situation, people are already backing the workers. I think that's why UPS caved in so fast on AC. The public is not so much mad at UPS but cooperate America as a whole. People feel like they are squeezing every last penny out of them and they want retribution. That is just my two cents though.

Corporations are cooperating with the State in bringing about the social/sexual revolutions of this country! Public sees and sides with us.

FozziesDeliveries

I thought the interview was fine 🤷🏻‍♂️ i like some of the discussion around it here though. I guess he could have explained some things a little more for the public but i like what he did point out.

Thebrownblob

I thought the interview was fine 🤷🏻‍♂️ i like some of the discussion around it here though. I guess he could have explained some things a little more for the public but i like what he did point out.
I agree it’s a good discussion for everyone, and I can see points on both sides. Most of us teamsters are rather opinionated, especially after decades working at UPS. It can be very difficult for people on the outside to understand the exact details, but most people do understand some form of oppression in the workplace, and are usually sympathetic.

RoswellHub

They also have to drive to Mid Atlantic panel hearings and get their :censored2: handed to them there.
This was actually changed in their new contract. They will have their own panel system. Which is why Richard is the king right now because he is one of the few that is not just outspoken but its hard for the international to retaliate against him.

RoswellHub

Listen I am just going to leave this hear really quick for you guys.

It is easy to play Monday night quarterback with an interview. Most people wouldn't have the balls to go on national tv to do this interview. I am not going to put to much out there on this. Its not my place. But Rich is often fighting two fights and one of them is not with the company. He is doing all of this for the membership. I have immense respect for him and he really needs all the support he can get. It is all for the membership.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
That sounds like something a bitter management person would say....
But they received little trinket plaques after the strike that said the company appreciated management’s effort to keep the company afloat from the Teamster strike. And they proudly displayed these front and center next to their other paper recognition “awards”

It is easy to play Monday night quarterback with an interview. Most people wouldn't have the balls to go on national tv to do this interview. I am not going to put to much out there on this. Its not my place. But Rich is often fighting two fights and one of them is not with the company. He is doing all of this for the membership. I have immense respect for him and he really needs all the support he can get. It is all for the membership.
He's definitely better looking than you

Thebrownblob

I’ve been involved in union politics now going on two decades I understand them very well, and mostly dislike them. It’s just part of the deal.

there may be some issues up top with certain things he says, but I definitely respect his hustle, and I have no doubt he’s genuine ✊✊