Richard Hooker pulls no punches on CNN

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Don't underestimate the number of people that have worked at UPS, got chewed up and spit out. There is a whole army out there, due to high turn over, that are permanently ticked off.

Some small centers literally burn through the entire town's populace; hiring and mistreating them, and causing them to quit or be fired. You only have to tick off one in 4 or 5 townfolk, before you get a negative reputation.

A great indicator is the ratings of facilities online... Like on Google Maps. Nearly every center in the US rates 1-2 stars. People post shrieking hatred of UPS on there daily.

You're taking your chances if you patronize a business that rates less than 3.9 stars.
You should read ups Twitter and Google positions posted about working for ups. The management posts from previous employees are hilarious

Shorts365

I hate this because I also like Richard Hooker and his insight on @RoswellHub, but he was in over his head. You want "the working man" out there speaking for us, but someone maybe a little more well-spoken and can put on a nice shirt to show that we're also professionals, not just laborers. Idk, I'm not sure I'd have all the answers and keep it together knowing I'm interviewing for national news. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I see what you’re saying but I disagree. I appreciate how Hooker comes across. I don’t like politicians and I don’t like spin, I do like when a worker tells it like it is.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I see what you’re saying but I disagree. I appreciate how Hooker comes across. I don’t like politicians and I don’t like spin, I do like when a worker tells it like it is.

Pretty much hit all the talking points…have to remember his audience.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I thought he did a good job. People don’t understand what it’s like to work at ups. I’m glad he brought up the retaliating thing. They definitely don’t like when people stand up for themselves.

Ihatebrown

He nailed it, when you grieve, the retaliation is crucial and that creates a hostile environment I don't that will ever change. UPS hates their employees.

Ihatebrown

I thought he did a good job. People don’t understand what it’s like to work at ups. I’m glad he brought up the retaliating thing. They definitely don’t like when people stand up for themselves.
Absolutely they make your life a living hell. I'm living through it now. I think he did an outstanding job