RIP George Floyd /I'ld like to remind everyone- this message board is public

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't matter---nothing will happen to the looter. You would think Apple could disable the phones so they are useless.
if they did that they couldn't sell the tracking data.

Apple will probably brick the phones in 6 months or so after they made their money.

vantexan

But the current issue is white cops killing black people. Just because there is black on black that makes it ok for cops to kill blacks? No it doesn’t- 2 separate issues. There needs to better training for cops and a way to weed out the racists. In Utah, it requires more hours of training to become a barber than it does to be a cop. Any old turd can be a cop and abuse his power.
Never said it was ok. Also not ok to make out like most of the killing is by whites, cops or otherwise. Which is the Left's narrative.

UPSER1987

Never said it was ok. Also not ok to make out like most of the killing is by whites, cops or otherwise. Which is the Left's narrative.
Again we are talking about supposedly trained cops. They do shoot and kill blacks at a disproportional rate. Thank goodness for cell phones- now there will be proof of these dirty racist cops. They can’t even police themselves much less anyone else.

vantexan

Again we are talking about supposedly trained cops. They do shoot and kill blacks at a disproportional rate. Thank goodness for cell phones- now there will be proof of these dirty racist cops. They can’t even police themselves much less anyone else.
Again the numbers don't back up your rhetoric.

trickpony1

Again we are talking about supposedly trained cops.

I haven't seen you offer a solution as to what you would do with a suspect that may be jacked up on meth, may resist arrest after allegedly passing counterfeit money and getting caught and may not want to go back to prison after being there once.

We can wait….

UPSER1987

I haven't seen you offer a solution as to what you would do with a suspect that may be jacked up on meth, may resist arrest after allegedly passing counterfeit money and getting caught and may not want to go back to prison after being there once.

We can wait….

And coincidentally only black people do this. White folks walk around with halos around their head.
How about some better training, tough guy? When there are less hours required to become a cop than a barber, there’s a problem.
And part of the problem is perception. You perceived a lot in this single post-“ may resist, allegedly, may not want”....you don’t know, just like those dirty cops didn’t. The dirtiest had 8 minutes 46 seconds to think about it. And the other 3 turds stood there and watched.
You’re probably white or non black. You get the benefit of the doubt. You don’t worry about dirty cops...you aren’t expose to it so you COULDNT KNOW.

You can wait on my ass...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And part of the problem is perception. You perceived a lot in this single post-“ may resist, allegedly, may not want”....you don’t know, just like those dirty cops didn’t.
We do know he resisted it's on video.
We do know he was high, the autopsy said as much. The police probably knew too.....
ezgif-4-9f50f651bff5.gif

Method Mensch

While I can understand your comments, why do you think this isn’t going on in other places and people in other places aren’t afraid? I would bet, if asked, the vast majority of the people on here would agree that people are within their rights to protest and have no problem with the protests themselves. I would also bet that the vast majority are against the looting and burning of so many businesses and people’s livelihoods.

What you don’t realize is that many people use humor to help them through things that they don’t like or make them uncomfortable. I’m thinking there are a lot fewer racists here than you think.
Some of my best friends are racists. I never get tired of using that line. It's true, sad and funny all at the same time. It's also the best I can offer after a 13+ hour day.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!

We can wait….

Kneel on his neck 'till dead?

While handcuffed?

Outnumbered 4 to 1?

As multiple cameras film it?

As long as they got the handcuffs back they saved the cost of a bullet and they didn't have to buy a rope and look for a tree!