Rittenhouse Trial

Babagounj

Strength through joy

FGRpdxhWUAgfvHM.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
AARM1IS.img

I think the " Person of the Year" should have been Kyle Rittenhouse. He is the true hero.
I never understood the obsession with Elon Musk. I’m sure he is a super smart guy, but not some eccentric billionaire visionary who is literally going to change the human races trajectory like some people believe.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I never understood the obsession with Elon Musk. I’m sure he is a super smart guy, but not some eccentric billionaire visionary who is literally going to change the human races trajectory like some people believe.

I don't know, starlink will probably be the key component in the fall of humanity. They should have dropped the pretense and just called it skynet. Once Boston Dynamics (aka cyberdyne) plugs in, it's pretty much over for us.

I just happened to step outside one night and caught the launching of starlink satellites, before I new what they were. It blew my freakin' mind. Was pretty sure it was first contact.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
TIME's person of the year is a complete joke.
Last Year it was the those two people in the WH. They were persons of the year before they even spent 1/2 second as potus & vp.

vantexan

I don't know, starlink will probably be the key component in the fall of humanity. They should have dropped the pretense and just called it skynet. Once Boston Dynamics (aka cyberdyne) plugs in, it's pretty much over for us.

I just happened to step outside one night and caught the launching of starlink satellites, before I new what they were. It blew my freakin' mind. Was pretty sure it was first contact.
Or it could be some clever writers concocted a script that pushed all the right buttons and now technological advances are viewed with apprehension and fear. Look at "The Matrix" for further proof.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Or it could be some clever writers concocted a script that pushed all the right buttons and now technological advances are viewed with apprehension and fear. Look at "The Matrix" for further proof.

I know I'm looking forward to the age of the dinosaurs clashing with the age of the machines.

PgIy.gif