Rittenhouse Trial

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Proposed law for NH.

“Kyle’s Law” would require the jury instruction on self-defense include a special question to the jury — "if you the jury are acquitting this defendant on the grounds of self-defense, do you also find that the prosecution failed to disprove self-defense by a majority of the evidence?” If the jury answers this in the positive the defendant is entitled to compensation not only from the state, but also from the prosecutor personally. Additionally, the charging police officer will be held accountable as well.

wilberforce15

Fine pistol
Sure is. It reigned for generations. Tremendous longevity.

Ranks right up there with the greatest weapons of all time.

But it has been eclipsed and pretty much all modern handguns are far better at functional defense.

It's still the most beautiful handgun made, too.

But it's a museum piece, not for carrying.

oldngray

nowhere special

But it has been eclipsed and pretty much all modern handguns are far better at functional defense.

I wouldn't carry one but wouldn't mind having one handy for home defense.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I will put my Wilson combat or Novak against any pistol. It’s still one of the most popular pistols for competition. I own Sigs and Glocks too but my 1911 is still more accurate.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
White supremacy don't care for white sympathizers hence why they received no justice for being killed.
Kyle went out there on the hunt to kill black people NOT white folk. He was out there with his militia and other far right wing white nationalist buddies that where probably out there to kill also.
This case gives lead way for White supremacist to deputize themselves for an upcoming massacre when black folks take the streets to protest in the future.
And your point?

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I will put my Wilson combat or Novak against any pistol. It’s still one of the most popular pistols for competition. I own Sigs and Glocks too but my 1911 is still more accurate.
I’ve never been big on tuned up guns before. Only gun accessories I’ve bought are a rifle bag, iron sights, red dot and a 30 round magazine for my pistol.
Owned a 1911, but never one meant for competition shooting, much preferred my glock 17 cleaning, shooting and carrying.

UnionStrong

I’ve never been big on tuned up guns before. Only gun accessories I’ve bought are a rifle bag, iron sights, red dot and a 30 round magazine for my pistol.
Owned a 1911, but never one meant for competition shooting, much preferred my glock 17 cleaning, shooting and carrying.
It’s a simple gun once you know it.

UnionStrong

My guns are combat pistols not race guns. They just make sure they’re extremely reliable and accurate. Barrel is very important.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Open carry they are awesome. Concealed? Fugetaboutit.
I've tried a few and this

Attachments

• 16379658562667621276327292891101.jpg
    16379658562667621276327292891101.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 49