Rittenhouse Trial

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
White folk better stay on code and stay out of black folks issues. White supremacy don't care for white sympathizers hence why they received no justice for being killed. Kyle went out there on the hunt to kill black people NOT white folk.He was out there with his militia and other far right wing white nationalist buddies that where probably out there to kill also. This case gives lead way for White supremacist to deputise themselves for an upcoming massacre when black folks take the streets to protest in the future.
If black folk issues cross the normal folk line of accepted behavior, black folk better stay on code or they will be coded. Blacks who display idiotic behavior are not cared for and will receive justice. Kyle went out on the hunt to help and stupid white people got in his way. He was out there because far left wing politicians tied the hands of the law. This case gives way for normal law abiding white & black people to defend themselves as well as their property when the upcoming massacre happens. Thats when white folks will stand on the sidewalk with a smile and softly say, "bring it."

vantexan

very good......they had to work their way across Europe to Bremen Germany
LOL, sorry, your post reminded me of the joke about the Poles who were sick and tired of all the Polish jokes so they decided to march on Washington. They were last spotted about 30 miles south of Seattle!

Mutineer

LOL, sorry, your post reminded me of the joke about the Poles who were sick and tired of all the Polish jokes so they decided to march on Washington. They were last spotted about 30 miles south of Seattle!
As a kid, I laughed at my share of Polish jokes. Much later as an adult, I met and had some relations with people from Poland.

I was surprised that they were smart, hard-working, and industrious. Very positive to be around. Light years removed from the stereotype.

For a few months, my brother served as an EOD alongside members of the Polish armed forces in one of the many "Ka-boomistans". His assessment was the same as mine.

Irish jokes however, in my experience, seem to actually have alot of truth to them.

Karma...

I grew up in the epicenter time of polish jokes.......in eighth grade one of my teachers( polish) would start the class with a ethnic joke ( usually polish ).......it was a great era to grow up in......no wussies like now..........we were valuing diversity in america........we were ecstatic to be here.......america sure has changed ...some good...some bad.....my generation surely didnt help.......look at the last 25 years or so of presidents and politicians.......I am on my way out......I am happy to grow up when I did........I do feel bad for the younger folks...........I am proud to be american, polish , ups retiree and marine veteran.......if any of that you dont like it...too bad...or as we say friend/u !.....

vantexan

As a kid, I laughed at my share of Polish jokes. Much later as an adult, I met and had some relations with people from Poland.

I was surprised that they were smart, hard-working, and industrious. Very positive to be around. Light years removed from the stereotype.

For a few months, my brother served as an EOD alongside members of the Polish armed forces in one of the many "Ka-boomistans". His assessment was the same as mine.

Irish jokes however, in my experience, seem to actually have alot of truth to them.
Being Scots-Irish I can attest to that!

vantexan

I grew up in the epicenter time of polish jokes.......in eighth grade one of my teachers( polish) would start the class with a ethnic joke ( usually polish ).......it was a great era to grow up in......no wussies like now..........we were valuing diversity in america........we were ecstatic to be here.......america sure has changed ...some good...some bad.....my generation surely didnt help.......look at the last 25 years or so of presidents and politicians.......I am on my way out......I am happy to grow up when I did........I do feel bad for the younger folks...........I am proud to be american, polish , ups retiree and marine veteran.......if any of that you dont like it...too bad...or as we say friend/u !.....
For what it's worth Poland has some amazing cities. There's an agreement the U.S. made with Poland in I think 1991 that allows Americans to stay indefinitely as long as they cross the border every 90 days. Catch is since the advent of the E.U. they can only cross the non E.U. border of Ukraine or they can fly out to a non E.U. country and return. I'd give it a try except for the winters. But it's an awesome country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
For what it's worth Poland has some amazing cities. There's an agreement the U.S. made with Poland in I think 1991 that allows Americans to stay indefinitely as long as they cross the border every 90 days. Catch is since the advent of the E.U. they can only cross the non E.U. border of Ukraine or they can fly out to a non E.U. country and return. I'd give it a try except for the winters. But it's an awesome country.
Europe is garbage.
Poland is an exception.

Overpaid Union Thug

58204488-D7A3-4244-B674-A128247734A9.jpeg