Rittenhouse Trial

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I'm much more worried that corporations will use AI and automation to push people out of jobs and destabilize the country.
Agreed, that's one possibility. Continuing down that path, what do you think people will do when the country is destabilized? How do you think the establishment will quell the subsequent uprising? Probably with killer robots (we already have bomb drones), maybe some more GOF biological attacks, low earth orbit sattelite mounted microwave generators that can cook a person's brain until their skull ruptures from the pressure, genetically resurrected megafauna, and cybernetic resurrected megafauna. The future is a bright and shiny place.

vantexan

Agreed, that's one possibility. Continuing down that path, what do you think people will do when the country is destabilized? How do you think the establishment will quell the subsequent uprising? Probably with killer robots (we already have bomb drones), maybe some more GOF biological attacks, low earth orbit sattelite mounted microwave generators that can cook a person's brain until their skull ruptures from the pressure, genetically resurrected megafauna, and cybernetic resurrected megafauna. The future is a bright and shiny place.
I truly hope you're kidding, lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I truly hope you're kidding, lol.

mqdefault.jpg

The megafauna thing was maybe a little over the top, but not completely off the table. Everything else is 100% possible.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Say Kyle , have you talked to this fella yet.

The lawsuit settlement with NBC was Sandmann's third with a major news network since 2019.
He was suing for $275M.
The teen's legal team also sued The Washington Post for $250 million and CNN for $275 million.
Court records show that The New York Times, CBS, ABC, Rolling Stone and Gannett also had suits filed against them.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Say Kyle , have you talked to this fella yet.

The lawsuit settlement with NBC was Sandmann's third with a major news network since 2019.
He was suing for $275M.
The teen's legal team also sued The Washington Post for $250 million and CNN for $275 million.
Court records show that The New York Times, CBS, ABC, Rolling Stone and Gannett also had suits filed against them.
Wooooooo!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Rittenhouse is warning that he intends to launch a series of lawsuits against the many members of the entertainment industry who called him a murderer and otherwise attacked his integrity during the trial that saw him exonerated.

Appearing on the Frontlines podcast with host Drew Hernandez, Rittenhouse noted that James will be getting a letter from an attorney notifying him that Rittenhouse is suing him for defamation.

“Anybody who defamed me, or lied about me, we’re just gonna send them a letter and then deal with them in a courtroom.,” Rittenhouse told Hernandez.

I wonder if the Clintons made his list ?

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Rittenhouse is warning that he intends to launch a series of lawsuits against the many members of the entertainment industry who called him a murderer and otherwise attacked his integrity during the trial that saw him exonerated.

Appearing on the Frontlines podcast with host Drew Hernandez, Rittenhouse noted that James will be getting a letter from an attorney notifying him that Rittenhouse is suing him for defamation.

“Anybody who defamed me, or lied about me, we’re just gonna send them a letter and then deal with them in a courtroom.,” Rittenhouse told Hernandez.

I wonder if the Clintons made his list ?

I hope he doesn’t forget about Benjamin Crump... assets of 165 million last year...earned every dollar of it...

rod

Retired 22 years
A statue of Kyle needs to be erected at the scene where he became famous. If they can do it for that POS Geo. Floyd they can do it for him.