Roll Call Carnival Valor setting sail Apr. 18 '10

And you never know when your going to hit a snag, such as having to order a new birth certificate. And unless they have changed the requirements in the last 2 years, you do have to send in your birth certificate with the application.
You still have to have a BC. However, you can go to several places that are local to get it done, photo and all.
In the area around me there are 3 post offices, the university and the county district clerks office can all process you application.
My earlier post has a link to a Gov site that has all the details, even has a .pdf that you can download and fill out, print and you have your application.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
You still have to have a BC. However, you can go to several places that are local to get it done, photo and all.
In the area around me there are 3 post offices, the university and the county district clerks office can all process you application.
My earlier post has a link to a Gov site that has all the details, even has a .pdf that you can download and fill out, print and you have your application.

Do you then turn it in at the Post Office? Can't I just take it to UPS? Is UPS a goverment agency? Why does my driver leave, without waiting for me to sign? LOL, the first question is legit.:happy2:

Do you then turn it in at the Post Office? Can't I just take it to UPS? Is UPS a goverment agency? Why does my driver leave, without waiting for me to sign? LOL, the first question is legit.:happy2:
LOL, and the legit answer is yes. Check out the web site, it tells you all you need to know.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
We did ours through our local county courthouse. But they send the application/bc into the government agency and then everything is mailed back to you, seperately of course.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Hey, just wanted to say this, just in case anyone wanted to know. The Brown Café Group cruise is setting sail April 18Th, 2010. The way I got involved with the cruise is simple. Many people had been discussing a cruise, and I thought, why not see how many people are really interested. Threads were started and people posted their interest, lack of interest and everything in between.

Upon reading that so many were interested, I decided to contact my friend, Amy, who just happens to be an awesome travel agent. I told her about the café and that many were interested in a cruise. She looked into cruises, based on the many criteria I submitted, after conferring with those interested. After much searching, she found the cruise that we are currently booking.

Having never been on a cruise, I'm satisfied with the price and itinerary. That being said, I have been PM'ed by someone, who has cruised before, and said they were concerned that not so many people were going, not aware that people were already calling and booking with Amy, and that maybe it would be better if they booked the cruise on their own, as they had cruised before and had found the same cruise for the same rate.

I replied that 8 people had already booked with Amy, and that I was confident that we'd get a bunch more people to go. I forgot to mention that we also spoke about any "free" cabins that may be included. One "free" cabin per 8 cabins booked on this cruise. I said that I was thinking about taking the free cabin, as people mentioned I should, because of the work I'm putting into our trip, though I feel a bit weird about this. Any other "free" cabins would be split among all those traveling, further educing the price or given to someone else, maybe by poll/vote or what we as a group decide. This person was taken aback a bit, when I told them that they should feel free to book the cruise as they saw best.

I didn't see anything wrong with what I said, but I think I was misunderstood. I would love for everyone to book the cruise through Amy. I'd like us to get all the perks of a group cruise. Like I said, I've never been on a cruise, and am only working with what little knowledge I have in this area. That being said, the cruise bookings, as a group are going full steam ahead. If anyone wants to go on the cruise, but book it their own way, please, feel free to do so. If it will save you money, or you're just into doing it your way, please, by all means, do this. I hope this information has been helpful. Sorry for the lengthy post.:happy2:

If anyone wants to find out how many people are booked or any other information, like flights in and out and hotels, please email: amy @ indianrivertravel or call toll free at 1-800-782-1913

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here we go!

attachment.php

over9five

Staff member
I tried to make a post where we could all see who's going. It's in the BrownCafe Cruise thread.
PM a mod to add your name if you're definately going.

It's page 15, post 375 or

HERE

I tried to make a post where we could all see who's going. It's in the BrownCafe Cruise thread.
PM a mod to add your name if you're definately going.

It's page 15, post 375 or

HERE
Do you think maybe we should cut this down to one thread so you don't have to keep double posting stuff? just a thought.

over9five

Staff member
Gotta go to work. I kinda like the Brown Cafe cruise thread better, I made both my signature links go to Steve and my posts there.