Roll Call Carnival Valor setting sail Apr. 18 '10

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Some questions to ask the cruise director on your cruise:
  1. Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?
  2. Does the ship generate its own electricity?
  3. Why do the inside staterooms not have windows?
  4. What do they do with the ice carvings after they melt?
  5. Is this island completely surrounded by water?
  6. The photos in the photo gallery do not have stateroom numbers on them, so how do we know which ones are ours?
  7. Has this ship ever sunk?
  8. Is it fresh water or salt water in the toilet?
  9. Does the crew sleep onboard?
  10. What time is the Midnight Buffet?
  11. Do the movies on the TV come via satellite or cable?
  12. Do these stairs go up, or down?
  13. What is the elevation of the ship?
  14. On the last night of the cruise, should we put our suitcases out in the hall before or after we go to sleep?
  15. What religion are all those people who are wearing a patch behind their ear?

Ms.PacMan

Did any of you know that Cheryl has designs on CarePress?

copy_of_rosie_the_riviter_medium.jpg

Those Brown Cafe pictures of Cheryl's are perfect! They match the ship's decor which is Americana.

Last edited:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Two great ideas. I would want a BrownCafe design t-shirt, not a UPS one.
Would we have our screen name on it or our real name? I'll be honest, I'll have a hard time calling any of you by your real name! (And I would expect to be called "Over" a lot!)
screen names, it's the only way to go.

over9five

Staff member
If you think that's bad, what'll they do with a guy named STUG?

YOU, my friend, will be famous. By the time [-]we[/-] you guys cruise, STUGGED will be in the common vernacular. I'm sure your picture will be posted with the definition on Wikipedia (Heck, you'll probably post it there yourself!).

over9five

Staff member
[-]We'll [/-]you'll be on the cruise and you'll hear people who can't get on a shore excursion saying, "We got stugged! No room left!".

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
YOU, my friend, will be famous. By the time [-]we[/-] [-]you[/-] guys cruise, STUGGED will be in the common vernacular. I'm sure your picture will be posted with the definition on Wikipedia (Heck, you'll probably post it there yourself!).
You are going too, so stop pouting!:wink2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
:wink2:
Skin condition? Did I miss something? :surprised:

That was an attempt at a little humor. You said we needed to put our user names on a t-shirt and I was making fun of my handle.

You are going too, so stop pouting!:wink2:

Over9 needs to go. Most high seniority drivers pick their six weeks vacations and spread them out like I do. A couple of the weeks I will have something actually planned, the other four I would have no problem swapping with somebody else that needed that week more than I do. Sounds like trading time to me.