Rough night with alcohol?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.

I would of never guessed that you had issues with alcohol...Did you go into any other self medication?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That was a long time ago.

In my 32nd year of continuous sobriety.

Smoked a lot of weed as well. Tried mescaline 2 times, cocaine 2 times, tried black beauties 1 time. That’s it.
Back in the day the feeder boys were passing out black beauty’s and yellow jackets like candy during peak

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That was a long time ago.

In my 32nd year of continuous sobriety.

Smoked a lot of weed as well. Tried mescaline 2 times, cocaine 2 times, tried black beauties 1 time. That’s it.

I fooled around with drugs for a very short time when I was in the military... some 50 years ago..grass, speed and a couple of LSD trips..

Got busted and went through a drug program they had set up for Vietnam Era Serviceman at that time. It helped a lot but the real difference was I became one of those early 70’s Jesus Freaks converts...was still rebellious then and still rebellious now...

:fingerscrossed:

Integrity

Binge Poster

Peace.
I know holidays can be a tough time for some.

If you are struggling you don’t have to suffer alone.

Peace be with you.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
UPS Delivery.jpg