Rough night with alcohol?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Rough weekend with booze anyone?

Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Rough….no

Fun…..yes
Excellent I am so glad that some can still enjoy alcohol in a responsible fun way.

I am definitely not wholesale against drinking.

I only want to be available to offer the help to stop and stay stopped that I was offered if someone feels that is what they want to do.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Peace.
Definitely rough- only have like five left in the thirty-pack. Gonna have to make a beer run.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Definitely rough- only have like five left in the thirty-pack. Gonna have to make a beer run.
HdOl.gif

I often wonder what it's like to not be able to control yourself with substances. I can't imagine how anyone can smoke an entire pack in a day, let alone three. I'm good after two or three beers, or a double shot cocktail. I don't feel the need to drink every day, and I've only ever gotten throw up drunk once just to know what my limits are, and to see what it was like. Not something I need to do again.

Everything in balance, nothing
images (9).jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I often wonder why AA doesn’t tell these people, like Integrity, that it is a program of attraction rather than promotion.

Oh wait! It does!

Drunks like him don’t get that his daily posts drive people needing help away rather than attract.

What'dyabringmetoday???

View attachment 388776

I often wonder what it's like to not be able to control yourself with substances. I can't imagine how anyone can smoke an entire pack in a day, let alone three. I'm good after two or three beers, or a double shot cocktail. I don't feel the need to drink every day, and I've only ever gotten throw up drunk once just to know what my limits are, and to see what it was like. Not something I need to do again.

Everything in balance, nothing View attachment 388778
I often wonder what it's like to not be able to detect sarcasm...