Rough night with alcohol?

Integrity

Binge Poster
It comes almost directly from “The Big Book”.
Bill Wilson wrote about how he was getting so *ed up every day, he came to a realization that he had to stop drinking or die.

It is very dramatic and was a business enterprise. They sell a lot of books.
Absolutely.

How do you know about this?

You seem well informed about Bill Wilson and AA.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I read a lot.
A comrade had a Big Book when we were deployed and I read all the stories in the back.
Everyone in my group read it. Wasn’t much else to do.
We have that in common, I read a lot as well.

Thanks for sharing that about yourself!

What was you impression of the stories?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
We have that in common, I read a lot as well.

Thanks for sharing that about yourself!

What was you impression of the stories?
The stories are 1st person and I came to appreciate the struggles those people had and the solution that AA provided/s.

Like everything, I realize there may be some embellishment or grey memory by the writers/editors, but that's OK.

The messages within the stories provided me and others great discussions about their circumstances and how we would have reacted if we were in their shoes.

Integrity

Binge Poster
How is everyone?

Anybody running into any problems with their use of alcohol?

If you ever tried stopping permanently and have not succeeded there are ways to get some assistance. If I can be of assistance I would be glad to share my experience, strength, and hope.

Publicly is fine or you can private message me.

What'dyabringmetoday???

How is everyone?

If you ever tried stopping permanently and have not succeeded there are ways to get some assistance. If I can be of assistance I would be glad to share my experience, strength, and hope.

No problem at all. In fact- this beer is delicious.

How is everyone?

I ran out of alcohol that's a big problemI ran out of alcohol that's a big problem