Rough night with alcohol?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Always willing to share my experience, strength, and hope with anyone who might want to stop drinking.

If you think you may have a problem with alcohol or you have tried to stop or control your drinking in the past and have been unsuccessful and you might want to talk about possibly getting help I am willing to listen.

If you may feel this way or ever do please don’t respond to this post but send me a private conversation and I would be glad to help in any way if can, even if it just means listening to your struggles.

Many principles in AA have worked for me but I don’t believe AA has monopoly on helping with alcohol problems so I will not try to push AA on to you if you reach out.

Peace.
This really is a good site for this. The number of drivers that are alcoholics is crazy. At least half of our guys with over 20 years in stop at the gas station right down the road buy a case and start drinking on the way home. Every single day.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
This really is a good site for this. The number of drivers that are alcoholics is crazy. At least half of our guys with over 20 years in stop at the gas station right down the road buy a case and start drinking on the way home. Every single day.
I did, met a lot buddies in the liquor store.

Last One In

In my center everyone drinks in moderation. Only on days that end with a y.

bbsam

Staff member
I was talking about a normal people hanging with a recovering allky. Usually not the best of times.
I know what you’re saying. In truth though, you’ve probably been around several and not even known it. If you even noticed they weren’t drinking or if you noticed they were drinking nonalcoholic beverages you probably just thought they had a long drive ahead or some other good reason. Generally speaking, we don’t announce such things and those who know us well knew long before we did.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I ran out of Bud Lite , had to drink neighbors
Coors lite ,, traumatic
dave-grohl.gif