Rough sickness

35years

Gravy route
If you let a sup pick you up at home to drive because you were that sick then you the dum dum.
I was out delivering, not at home...1/4 done with my route, when called the office to say I was done. Then he came out to give me a ride home, or so he said. When he came out to the route he wanted me to drive the rest of the day, and he would deliver. Since he lied to me about driving me back to the bldg, I didn't feel the need to turn away from him when I puked.

Last edited:
(blah blah blah: "they stopped the conveyor belts?")

They did that because the day before a box of 45s spilled all over and someone called the FD and police on it because no one stopped the belts.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
It amazes me some of the stuff these sups come up with. When I was sporting a 102 fever, I powered through the day on preload and let my PT sups know that if I felt like this tomorrow, I would be calling out sick. I called out the next morning and they responded with a "hope you feel better. Thanks for calling." The more I read on this site, the more I consider myself very lucky I work where I do.

Indecisi0n

It amazes me some of the stuff these sups come up with. When I was sporting a 102 fever, I powered through the day on preload and let my PT sups know that if I felt like this tomorrow, I would be calling out sick. I called out the next morning and they responded with a "hope you feel better. Thanks for calling." The more I read on this site, the more I consider myself very lucky I work where I do.
Some of these sups are just out of hand with this stuff. I had a stomach issue one day and tried to call out. Sup was pre med in college and offered a colonoscopy to make sure everything was good. I mean come on.

BTW, he didn't find any polyps.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yup

qyhf85.jpg
Louisville Slugger?