Route selection

Rack em

Made the Podium
What rider are you under? Here they have tried the "area knowledge" card and have always lost. Im in the western region also.

File for not following seniority and keep filing. They always say you can't file and it's a lie.
JC3 rider and did not see it in there but will look again. I guess I'll just start filing, thank you.

Yes but now management says they can't throw these newer drivers out blind all the sudden.
Mgmt is right, it’s not nice to send drivers out blind. Do you like it? But you have seniority. They either have to train or send one of them out blind.

They tend to baby these new cover drivers.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I’m not wrong.
Ok let's say you did not have your own bid route and you've been a driver for 25 years. Then you come in one day and you are on a rural route with 100 stops and 300 miles in the dead of winter. You're saying you would just accept that route when a new driver with less than a year of seniority gets a 80 stop resi route in town? If you say yes, I know you're even more full of :censored2: than I originally thought.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I’m not wrong.

Nope.

Area knowledge trumps seniority.

45061B53-7AB7-4E4F-B4CE-041BED48D5DF.gif

Rack em

Made the Podium
Mgmt is right, it’s not nice to send drivers out blind. Do you like it? But you have seniority. They either have to train or send one of them out blind.

They tend to baby these new cover drivers.
I was sent out blind on every route. Never once did anyone from management ride with me. They didn't even give me maps. Why was I held to higher standards than the new drivers?

542thruNthru

Ok let's say you did not have your own bid route and you've been a driver for 25 years. Then you come in one day and you are on a rural route with 100 stops and 300 miles in the dead of winter. You're saying you would just accept that route when a new driver with less than a year of seniority gets a 80 stop resi route in town? If you say yes, I know you're even more full of :censored2: than I originally thought.

Just ignore him. He's just trolling now he has no proof that he's right. He's just going off of what he's been told