RPCD wage increase 2023-2028 Contract.

What is the bare minimum you will except in RPCD wage increase to vote yes on the contract?

• Total voters

100%

How many more tax shelters have the earning power?
Why would you totally ignore the “scam” part to tell me, what you think is one good thing about a 401k? What happens to your money when “other” people are making bets with your money? There is nothing good about putting your money in prison where you can’t touch it, just so hedge funds can use your money to profit or worst, they lose it. Nah I can lose my money by myself, I don’t need to pay anyone to lose it for me. Buy real estate.

brett636

dr-evil-one-billion-dollars.gif

Over70irregs

Why would you totally ignore the “scam” part to tell me, what you think is one good thing about a 401k? What happens to your money when “other” people are making bets with your money? There is nothing good about putting your money in prison where you can’t touch it, just so hedge funds can use your money to profit or worst, they lose it. Nah I can lose my money by myself, I don’t need to pay anyone to lose it for me. Buy real estate.
RE is financed with inflated $. Stocks and real estate are not more valuable just more expensive. Inflation creates illusion of wealth.

dudebro

Iron workers in nyc over $100 an hour
That's a rare group. Mostly union iron worker jobs look like this:

LU 75, Phoenix, AZ​

IMMEDIATE NEED
Contractor: JH Kelly
Project: INTEL Project Eagle
Wage: Local 75 wages $28.50
Per Diem: $50/day
Onsite orientation Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
INTEL ONSITE DRUG TEST
Hard Toe Boot Requirement
Contact Local 75 BA/Dispatch Jose Avila (602)-999-1850
Need:
Five (5) Foreman
15 Journeyman - Miscellaneous Iron Erection
10 Certified Wire Welders
Hours: 60,60,50

ManInBrown

Why any FTer is so worried about yearly raises is beyond me. That’s the least of the problems. If a yearly raise is at the top of your mind, you need to reassess where you’re spending all your money.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why any FTer is so worried about yearly raises is beyond me. That’s the least of the problems. If a yearly raise is at the top of your mind, you need to reassess where you’re spending all your money.
If we get a buck or 1.25 an hour per year I think we will be lucky… but guess we’ll see in about 8 weeks… coming fast.

ManInBrown

If we get a buck or 1.25 an hour per year I think we will be lucky… but guess we’ll see in about 8 weeks… coming fast.
I don’t even think we will get $1.25. I could see PTers getting big raises in this contract, but I think FTers will see a buck a year. Same as last contract basically.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Spoken like a guy that doesn’t understand inflation and looking out for the young FTers and those that aren’t even FT yet.