RTD Pay Progression

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The UPS feeder drivers say they can go weeks maybe months without seeing a supervisor. And they don’t have to touch a package or a can.

Once again, I believe you have a big S on your forehead. As in SUCKER.

I haven't seen mine in months.

Inde, is this true that you haven’t seen your sup in months? There is a troll here who thinks I lie constantly. He is oblivious to the outside world because his nose is so far up his management’s arse. :)

Oldfart

Inde, is this true that you haven’t seen your sup in months? There is a troll here who thinks I lie constantly. He is oblivious to the outside world because his nose is so far up his management’s arse. :)
You have been caught telling so many, it is hard to know where to start.

Just remember, the truth shall set you free.

Last edited:

sandwich

The resident gearhead
You have been caught telling so many, it is hard to know where to start.

Just remember, the truth shall set you free.
giphy (13).gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Why are you wasting your time on that :censored2:wit? That maroon is like a little kid who gets his kicks out of antagonizing.

Stop giving dip:censored2: attention and he'll get bored.
Because it REALLY bothers me when someone questions my integrity. Call me what you want, but dont question my integrity. I’m done now though. I proved my point. :)

Oldfart

Lol. You’re funny. I have never lied on here. Believe what you want Earl.
Lol

Had to go over to the Brown side and get one of your buddies to come over here to help you save face.

You just don't have enough friends to change the fact that you have told several stories different ways and changed the facts as the story went on. You might have a lot of qualities but integrity would not be one of them.
You made fun of newbies not attempting deliveries THEN you admitted you brought stops back. Why make fun of people doing the same thing you are doing?

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol

Had to go over to the Brown side and get one of your buddies to come over here to help you save face.

You just don't have enough friends to change the fact that you have told several stories different ways and changed the facts as the story went on. You might have a lot of qualities but integrity would not be one of them.
You made fun of newbies not attempting deliveries THEN you admitted you brought stops back. Why make fun of people doing the same thing you are doing?
Wrong answer Earl. Only answer I changed was when I said they don’t see me “A” manager and admitted I was wrong. I have no problem admitting when I’m wrong. I changed nothing else because it was true. You just imagined I changed the stories because your reading comprehension SUCKS. We all know that. Whether you believe it or not, makes no nevermind to me at this point.

I made fun of a newbie because she brought packages because she “couldn’t see in the dark”. I brought packages back because I was instructed to by management. Big difference unless one isn’t bright enough to see that.

As far as my integrity goes, anyone who knows me knows. That’s all that matters to me. Merry Christmas to you.

dezguy

Oh wow, a whole month in a tent inside a nice building with great internet. It was rough I tell you, rough!
Don't bother with this idiot.

There are a bunch of geezers like him at my sta. They all think they're God's gift to FedEx when in reality, they're the most useless people there. They think their seniority makes them something special when, in fact it only counts at vacation pick time. FedEx is the only place where they believe they're important so they don't retire because they're afraid.