RTD Pay Progression

Oldfart

It's not a penalty, gomer. It's an adjustment for those who have pensions in which the employer does not contribute to SS. You have no clue what these government pensions pay. They more than make up for the difference. For example. Police and fire out here in Cali can retire with 90% of their highest salary with full medical benefits. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, gomer.
First you denied the "windfall rule" now you acknowledge it. Seems like you really don't know what you are talking about. Don't worry, we expect that from you. Bummer

Oldfart

I denied a penalty. You are free to quote me to prove your point.
So if a person is on SS and makes too much salary and the SS administration deducts money from their next years benefits, is it a penalty or an adjustment? Either way, it is a reduction in your benefits. Just like the windfall rule is a reduction of your SS benefits despite you claiming their is no such thing.

Oldfart

He will get back what he paid into it. There is no penalty. You might want to look up most government pensions before you make the assumption he will be losing $. :happy2:

There is your denial that his government pension can result in him losing SS benefits. His 30 years of paying SS will keep him in compliance, Dang tupac, you make it way to easy to show you are totally clueless.

MAKAVELI

There is your denial that his government pension can result in him losing SS benefits. His 30 years of paying SS will keep him in compliance, Dang tupac, you make it way to easy to show you are totally clueless.
Bro, you just can't stand the fact someone who quit FedEx will have a better pension than you. Get over it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You have no facts to back up your mouth. Show me some specifics.

Every once in awhile I need to come back and school you for being clueless. A career UPS driver is at around 6K per month in pension. And, BTW, Trump isn't going to be around much longer, so you'll probably need to change your avatar to a Confederate flag or a picture of Mitch McConnell.

I've read a lot of your recent posts. Do you think with your gut like Trump, or with that pea-sized brain rattling around in your head threatening to fall out of your a.., umm...ear?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Every once in awhile I need to come back and school you for being clueless. A career UPS driver is at around 6K per month in pension. And, BTW, Trump isn't going to be around much longer, so you'll probably need to change your avatar to a Confederate flag or a picture of Mitch McConnell.

I've read a lot of your recent posts. Do you think with your gut like Trump, or with that pea-sized brain rattling around in your head threatening to fall out of your a.., umm...ear?
Is this a sign of the Apocalypse?

Csdsm18

And what's the career driver at Express looking at in there pension or portable pension?

Oldfart

I see your reading skills are still lacking. Nobody ever posted about UPS vs Fedex pension. I posted about a fella leaving for a state job and possibly losing some SS as a result.

You would think a man that bragged he had a net worth of several million $ could afford to pay someone to read and explain things like that. Guess not.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I see your reading skills are still lacking. Nobody ever posted about UPS vs Fedex pension. I posted about a fella leaving for a state job and possibly losing some SS as a result.

You would think a man that bragged he had a net worth of several million $ could afford to pay someone to read and explain things like that. Guess not.

Makaveli mentioned pensions in his response to you. Besides, I'm sure a real American like yourself will refuse SS and Medicare because they are entitlements per GOP dogma. I could likely buy and sell you several times over, Trump Boy.

Oldfart

Makaveli mentioned pensions in his response to you. Besides, I'm sure a real American like yourself will refuse SS and Medicare because they are entitlements per GOP dogma. I could likely buy and sell you several times over, Trump Boy.
I don't blame you for being bitter and miserable. If I had to go to work everyday to a job I hated, I would be bitter like you. That must suck hearing that alarm go off everyday and think about crawling out of bed and driving to work and how miserable you will be while you are at work.
Meanwhile I work 3 days a week and actually put in almost 11 hours this week. Whew, almost made me tired. Now I have my usual 4 day weekend and once I help the kid around the corner throw his morning papers, I am heading to Jerry's World to watch my Sooners take care of the Longhorns on Saturday. What a sweet deal.

You once bragged that you could buy me 10 times. Keep dreaming bubba. You most likely aren't even close but keep working that job you hate and maybe you will get halfway there someday.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I don't blame you for being bitter and miserable. If I had to go to work everyday to a job I hated, I would be bitter like you. That must suck hearing that alarm go off everyday and think about crawling out of bed and driving to work and how miserable you will be while you are at work.
Meanwhile I work 3 days a week and actually put in almost 11 hours this week. Whew, almost made me tired. Now I have my usual 4 day weekend and once I help the kid around the corner throw his morning papers, I am heading to Jerry's World to watch my Sooners take care of the Longhorns on Saturday. What a sweet deal.

You once bragged that you could buy me 10 times. Keep dreaming bubba. You most likely aren't even close but keep working that job you hate and maybe you will get halfway there someday.

I left FedEx and now work for myself as a realtor/broker, and doing very well. So, maybe I could buy you 11 times, and still be free of FredEx. Later.

Oldfart

I left FedEx and now work for myself as a realtor/broker, and doing very well. So, maybe I could buy you 11 times, and still be free of FredEx. Later.
Keep dreaming about your finances. Hopes and dreams do come true sometimes. Not likely though.

Oldfart

For someone on Express's lowest pay scale you sure do claim to be living the good life.:happy2:
It's not what you make, it's what you do with it. Plenty of people make 6 figures and they are so broke, they can't pay attention. Plenty of people make 40k and live good. Cost of living is low here. Live within your means, pay cash for everything, don't buy it if you can't afford it. I have never owned a new car, never had a car note and bought my house on a 15 yr mortgage and paid it off in 12. Always put at least 15 to 20% in the 401k and watch that money grow like crazy.

Yep. I live the good life. Do what I want, when I want and am blessed to have no money worries. Look for me in the stands during the Sooners/Longhorns game. I will the one wearing the Sooners hat and T-shirt.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Makaveli mentioned pensions in his response to you. Besides, I'm sure a real American like yourself will refuse SS and Medicare because they are entitlements per GOP dogma.

You mean those entitlements that the government promised me would be there for me when I get old if I'd pay for them in advance throughout all my working years? Those entitlements?