Rumor floating around, raises pushed back to April 2020

Star B

White Lightening
Elroy’s back, with more unquotable news.
you know i heard that every single express employee is going to get their own personal sprinter or van thats retired. dont quote me on that. its part of the 'psp' philosophy to make sure that everyone can make it to work. included are free oil changes but tires are on your own.

Oldfart

Where can I read facts about the 2019 pay actions?

Real question since you’re implying there is info available for us to read.
The response was to the question if the next raise will be delayed. Has ANYONE seen anything about the possibility? The miserables like you and operational will run with the original post but the sensible people will wait until something is put out for us to see. Operational complained about the lack of buyout information even after it was posted the intranet had PLENTY of information. If a person is too lazy to read the available information, they should not complain that they are left in the dark.

dezguy

The response was to the question if the next raise will be delayed. Has ANYONE seen anything about the possibility? The miserables like you and operational will run with the original post but the sensible people will wait until something is put out for us to see. Operational complained about the lack of buyout information even after it was posted the intranet had PLENTY of information. If a person is too lazy to read the available information, they should not complain that they are left in the dark.
Lol complaining about people complaining when there hasn't been one complaint (other than the usual idiot). Olddummys logic.

!Retired!

giphy.gif

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You are so beyond ridiculous that it’s comical. If you could comprehend what people type you would have realized that I said that I read the buyout information. However, it did not say specifically which job categories are eligible or ineligible.

Lol. And how am I running with the original post in this thread, Earl, when I said that I believe no rumors until they’re in black and white from FedEx????