Rumor has it...

FedupExpress

Why is it so impossible to go from part time to full? The minimums?

Id imagine that will be going away once ground takes over as well

Without a union they will quietly behind the scenes taper off everything

Basement Dweller

Why is it so impossible to go from part time to full? The minimums?

Id imagine that will be going away once ground takes over as well

Without a union they will quietly behind the scenes taper off everything
A lot of full time positions were avaiable during the Covid craze and Fedex just let people keep their full time position as retention even as volume crashed. We haven't had any full time positions open since we ended Response. Going from part time to full time isn't possible either unless you really want to suffer being a Ramp Agent or something.

Serf

A lot of full time positions were avaiable during the Covid craze and Fedex just let people keep their full time position as retention even as volume crashed. We haven't had any full time positions open since we ended Response. Going from part time to full time isn't possible either unless you really want to suffer being a Ramp Agent or something.
We upgraded anyone with 4 limbs and a pulse to full time. Before it was an impossibility unless they needed a FT swing. Now we’re back to that. Only swings are able to get FT.

FedupExpress

Turns out this is only for the handlers at my station, I have spoken to many and it seems like most of them are losing their benefits.

A pity sign up sheet was placed for those who want to try and make over 12 hrs but it isn't guaranteed.

Those who don't sign up forfeit their Bennys.

Serf

Turns out this is only for the handlers at my station, I have spoken to many and it seems like most of them are losing their benefits.

A pity sign up sheet was placed for those who want to try and make over 12 hrs but it isn't guaranteed.

Those who don't sign up forfeit their Bennys.
Quite the paradox considering they are literally only there for benefits.

FedupExpress

Quite the paradox considering they are literally only there for benefits.
Yeah

everyone I've spoken to about this thinks it's dodgy! I'm predicting many will quit

We have a huge turnover rate of handlers as it is...

They hire about 5 at a time and maybe 1 stays for 6 months and then drops out too.

From what I've heard even target has better benefits and you don't have to stack cans

You won't have to worry about getting screamed at by pm managers because p1 didn't make it out the building either 😂