Rumor has it...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
...PT employees working under a certain number of hours will lose health insurance or something of that nature. Will be announced soon.

Supposedly.

Maybe.

It's within the realm of possibilities.

Just might happen.

Spam

...PT employees working under a certain number of hours will lose health insurance or something of that nature. Will be announced soon.

Supposedly.

Maybe.

Just might happen.
Smart Business decision!!!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Supposedly.

Maybe.

Just might happen.
Huge, if true!

(was that me, or was that just an echo?)

NC man

Would not be surprised and you can be sure they will be told to keep hours under that number.

the next Amazon or hell Amazon May be better soon

FedupExpress

Most of the part timers at my station are older folks who are only coming in for the benefits.

That plus cutting hours will get rid of part timers indefinitely.

bacha29

Supposedly.

Maybe.

Just might happen.
I think there might be some truth to that Dano as we see what appears to be a steady movement toward the same low wage zero benefit world of Ground contractor employment.

An interesting side note. All the major averages have moved steadily higher these past few weeks. At the same time however FDX stock still sits right at it's 50 day moving average. Be ready for the next earnings results due out next week.

MassWineGuy

Supposedly.

Maybe.

Just might happen.

This conjecture is based upon what exactly?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Supposedly.

Maybe.

Just might happen.
Floating a trial balloon.

zeev

Freddy has been moving employees steadily lower for years, except it to accelerate, they are getting rid of employees anyway.

slowdriver

Supposedly.

Maybe.

Just might happen.
Isn't that already the case if you work less than 1000hrs total in a year you don't qualify for insurance? You must be bored....

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Floating a trial balloon.
Yep, Raj called me and told me to put it here on BC to get the reaction of the couple dozen people in this forum, most of whom don't work for Express. Especially you, because you led a national union drive that nearly succeeded and you organized your nationwide network of contacts to organize sUbTeRfUgE and dIsRuPtIoNs oF oPeRaTiOnS that nearly crippled the whole thing.

Do you realize how much of a big deal you really are, how many high level meetings you've been the subject of???

AB831

Yep, Raj called me and told me to put it here on BC to get the reaction of the couple dozen people in this forum, most of whom don't work for Express. Especially you, because you led a national union drive that nearly succeeded and you organized your nationwide network of contacts to organize sUbTeRfUgE and dIsRuPtIoNs oF oPeRaTiOnS that nearly crippled the whole thing.

Do you realize how much of a big deal you really are, how many high level meetings you've been the subject of???
You realize that no one except for you cares about being a FedEx celebrity?