Rural Deferment

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Anyone's center actively doing this yet? Our center manager claims April it's going nation wide. And half our stops are considered "rural". It'll be interesting.

10:30 resi

Anyone's center actively doing this yet? Our center manager claims April it's going nation wide. And half our stops are considered "rural". It'll be interesting.
Our center has 4 zip codes that they are only going to service Mon Wed Fri starting in about 2 weeks. No clue what will happen with the air on Tues and Thurs, what if it's medicine?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
The Union always told us that the Company has the right to ruin their own business. Not much can be done about their brainless actions.

Like “Yellow”….

I live in a rural area .. All I see now is Young Amazon drivers going down one way streets, very seldom do I see a UPS truck. It wad like that 3 years ago…

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Our center has 4 zip codes that they are only going to service Mon Wed Fri starting in about 2 weeks. No clue what will happen with the air on Tues and Thurs, what if it's medicine?
Up to the shipper to make adjustments in their shipping schedule, don't wait till the last second to send out their medication to people

Coldworld

60 months and counting
And what if the adjustment they make is to ship with FedEx who can get it there on Tuesday?
With fedex ground eventually doing all of express deliveries how long will it take for the meth heads to figure out what people are getting what drugs and watch pills go missing. It happen at brown, it’s really going to happen over there.

badpal

We have had it since before peak. It sits medicine or not. next day air or not.