Rural Deferment

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
UPS doesn't want that unprofitable rural delivery packages
We did it for a while. Held them until you got 4 or 5 up the same holler. Sheeted them R/A until they were delivered. Sometimes , it would be a week.
It was based on the customers ignorance. No computers then No one could track them. People would ask me on the route if I had their package, I would lie, tell them no, knowing full well it was in a mountain of R/A pkgs two doors wide back at the center.

We did it for a while. Held them until you got 4 or 5 up the same holler. Sheeted them R/A until they were delivered. Sometimes , it would be a week.
It was based on the customers ignorance. No computers then No one could track them. People would ask me on the route if I had their package, I would lie, tell them no, knowing full well it was in a mountain of R/A pkgs two doors wide back at the center.
Damn

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Back in the day when they tried this the drivers got to pick who got delivered and who didn’t. So it went basically like this deliver everything all week do the bare minimum on Friday. it all evened out on paper
Bar was packed at 5:00 every Friday

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Our center has 4 zip codes that they are only going to service Mon Wed Fri starting in about 2 weeks. No clue what will happen with the air on Tues and Thurs, what if it's medicine?
We’ve been doing rural deferment for several months. The air just sits with everything else. They will occasionally catch a critical care medicine package and give that to whoever is closest to running out there. Otherwise, it just all sits. Pickups don’t get made. Nothing.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
They're cutting everything they can
1707483550839.gif