Russia Claims Ukraine Standoff Is Over

vantexan

Bro.

You need to get informed. This is embarrassing. I mean seriously embarsssing.
You got me there. Still doesn't explain a U.S. vice president flying directly to a backwater country and specifically targeting a prosecutor. Never happened before and there's corruption everywhere.

vantexan

Comer and company are only making a stink about Biden because Trump told them to. Trump is a Russian asset. Never had a bad word to say about Putin without also attacking the U.S.

This is :censored2:ing embarrassing. People should be ashamed.
Putin never invaded while Trump was president. And you still can't explain what all the money wired to the Bidens was for. I'm sure you have a rational explanation.

Next Day Err

You got me there. Still doesn't explain a U.S. vice president flying directly to a backwater country and specifically targeting a prosecutor. Never happened before and there's corruption everywhere.
Because Russia had already annexed Crimea and the West was trying to put out the flames of Russian influence in Kyiv. This whole thing is about a power struggle. It’s not about some fantasy that Biden was corrupted by money flowing from foreign governments. That’s Russian disinformation. Hope this helps.

vantexan

The $5 million that Smirnov lied to the FBI about? What money are you talking about?
The $20 million+ coming through phony shell corporations and being distributed to 9 Biden family members. The banks are required by law to notify the government anytime $10,000 or more is wired or deposited into one of their customer's account. The committees have almost 200 of these reports.

vantexan

Because Russia had already annexed Crimea and the West was trying to put out the flames of Russian influence in Kyiv. This whole thing is about a power struggle. It’s not about some fantasy that Biden was corrupted by money flowing from foreign governments. That’s Russian disinformation. Hope this helps.
Yep, invaded during the Obama and Biden administrations. By the way Hunter got a sweet high paid no work job at a Delaware bank after Joe pushed through legislation protecting banks from customers filing bankruptcy over credit card debt. 1994 if I remember right.

Next Day Err

Yep, invaded during the Obama and Biden administrations. By the way Hunter got a sweet high paid no work job at a Delaware bank after Joe pushed through legislation protecting banks from customers filing bankruptcy over credit card debt. 1994 if I remember right.
Wonderful.

Next Day Err

The $20 million+ coming through phony shell corporations and being distributed to 9 Biden family members. The banks are required by law to notify the government anytime $10,000 or more is wired or deposited into one of their customer's account. The committees have almost 200 of these reports.
Biden made a lot of money between his speaking engagements and book deal.

vantexan

Biden made a lot of money between his speaking engagements and book deal.
Yah, and they sent the money overseas to be wired back through phony shell corporations and distributed to his family instead of paying him directly. It all makes sense now. Tell me, was he getting $500k-$750k a speech like the Clintons?

The committees don't just have the bank reports. Their investigators have traced the wire transfers back to their country of origins. Amazingly they're all from countries that Joe was put in charge of U.S. policy with. Funny how that worked out.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The US has provided more $ to the Ukes in the last 2 years than the top 4 EU countries COMBINED!!!

Biden’s CRIPPLING sanctions are as big a joke as the pathetic liberals that buy into his “Putin” is going to take over the world” song & dance.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Time for the Ukraine to go guerilla on the Russians. Never stop. Eventually the invaders will leave.

Next Day Err

Time for the Ukraine to go guerilla on the Russians. Never stop. Eventually the invaders will leave.
Even if Russia captures Kyiv and kills Zelensky the Ukrainians will dog the Russians as an insurgency in perpetuity. It will be Russia’s biggest nightmare to try to hold peacefully.

Next Day Err

The “freedom isn’t free” crowd is getting a lesson in their own saying.

You can’t save the house without saving the neighborhood.

The price is freedom is eternal vigilance.

The world is a dangerous place. It costs resources to maintain our influence and peace.

Is it so surprising that we haven’t had a great powers war since 1945? We decided to do things differently by intervening in the world. This intervention is messy at times and mistakes get made. But without intervention the U.S. is constantly, by history’s measure, playing catch up and firefighter.

It may cost money to shuttle weapons and ammunition to our allies at war but it’s much cheaper in the long run than playing the role of the pacifist. It’s just not realistic.