Saturday after Thanksgiving

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I thought forcing Friday after Thanksgiving was the end-all solution to peak? If it was, why force anyone to work Saturday?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Our PDS told a few of us that Corporate has not decided if we will be working any Saturdays at all.

What have you heard, if anything?
I haven't heard anything special about Saturdays. Though personally I didn't book any Christmas travel plans because that Saturday before Christmas has me feeling a little uneasy.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
My truck is gonna be blown out every day from now til mid January...but sure take away another day from me and my family!
Oh yeah, because I didn't lose a day with my family. I've spent more holidays alone because of this company than I can count, but hey, I'm sorry you have to work the all holy Black Friday.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Yeah it will.
Darius...listen here...my truck last week and all of this week...along with all my coworkers...have been filled 100%. So you think coming in on a holiday is gonna make our trucks bigger or something on Monday? They couldn’t possibly fit more in my truck today...so your comment is incorrect. Just like your parents decision to keep you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Darius...listen here...my truck last week and all of this week...along with all my coworkers...have been filled 100%. So you think coming in on a holiday is gonna make our trucks bigger or something on Monday? They couldn’t possibly fit more in my truck today...so your comment is incorrect. Just like your parents decision to keep you.

The 400-500 pkgs that will be on my car Friday will for the most part not be there on Monday.

Walmart receiving is open. 99.99% of all retail will be open. All of my residentials will be open. My primary closing will be the college.

Yes, Monday will suck, but it won’t suck nearly as bad if we didn’t work BF.

542thruNthru

Lol Darius!