Saturday after Thanksgiving

DOK

I was referring to the dispatches.

We worked BF and every Saturday thereafter last year. This helped to spread the work out more evenly without excessive dispatches. Yes, it was busy, but not nearly as busy as it could have been.

Before last peak, I had five days of 400 or more stops, in the past 12 years. Last peak alone, I had five days with 400 or more, and 350 up quite a bit. With us working Saturdays and Black Friday, We are doing more every year.

Jeez, how many miles?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
6 hour day today, decided to take the pay actual and eat leftovers early. I’ll be in tomorrow for some more easy cheese. 8am start time on Monday, Saturday drivers being forced to report.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Not looking forward to Monday. Got a bad feeling
We are running 4 less routes Monday than we did today! The amount of closures we had was enough to where we should need 4 MORE routes than we had today. Typical management making stupid decision. They will for sure be scrambling to add routes.

IESucks

He works in a center that has 30 people total.... if you ask him he works in New York City or Los Angeles where a building can have. Thousands....he still has fresh on road supervisor smell, give it some time and it will wear off...
Yes. He thinks he is Gods gift to Ups and brown cafe with the attitude to match

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Us top-rate guys technically made $83.00/hr working today. While I can understand some drivers being upset having to work Black Friday, it’s the easiest money we’ll make all year. Plus little to no traffic on the roads. I’ll work Black Friday every year. Forced Saturday after Thanksgiving tho? Yeeeah, :censored2: off

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Us top-rate guys technically made $83.00/hr working today. While I can understand some drivers being upset having to work Black Friday, it’s the easiest money we’ll make all year. Plus little to no traffic on the roads. I’ll work Black Friday every year. Forced Saturday after Thanksgiving tho? Yeeeah, :censored2: off
I was making a sweet $31.50 an hour..lol...made about 500 bucks today with hours worked plus holiday...had a helper too..it was hard to make myself go in but I made almost half my weekly check today

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I was making a sweet $31.50 an hour..lol...made about 500 bucks today with hours worked plus holiday...had a helper too..it was hard to make myself go in but I made almost half my weekly check today
You’re almost top-rate right? Hang in there. So with time and a half plus hours worked technically you made $56.00/hr today. Don’t sell yourself short. It’s all about perspective