Saturday Ground Update

iruhnman630

The Tuesday-Satutday intent sheets went up in our building today. We were told they are non-binding, only being used to guage the number of drivers interested in voluntarily changing.

iruhnman630

Really? You have it? Most of our guys have been getting done around 4:30 with a 9:00 start.
Soon.

Nothing is set in stone yet, but as of now it looks like it will be June, building-wide seniority (3 centers ), and 8.5 hour dispatch.

Seniority wise, I figure I am right at the cutoff point. Could go either way for me.

MostHelpNeeded

What about Holidays? Monday holidays in particular. Take Memorial Day for example. Working Monday - Friday gets you a nice 3 day weekend. If you work Tuesday - Saturday, Do you get an extra day off, or do you get screwed that way too?

upschuck

What about Holidays? Monday holidays in particular. Take Memorial Day for example. Working Monday - Friday gets you a nice 3 day weekend. If you work Tuesday - Saturday, Do you get an extra day off, or do you get screwed that way too?
You'd get Tues off, just like if a holiday was on a Sun, you get Monday off, on regular M-friend schedule.